• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

theGHOSTPOKEMONfanclub.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Welcome. If you are a Ghost Pokemon fanatic, or maybe you like few of the ghost, or maybe you just like one Ghost Pokemon then.. You`re welcome here, too!

ruleS:
    1] Follow all PC rules
    2] Don't come in here and say something nasty.
    3] Respect other members.

memberS:
    Ryuuji
    ~EonDragon~
    ~Rene~
    Dark_Master
    Vampy-Chan
    1stGenNut
    The Fable
    Fruitboy
    Candy Cristina
    -[JD]-

contributionS:

Hmm. I think that's how far as it goes. If there's a duplicate thread, mods please close this.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'll join! Ghost pokemon are my 3rd favorite pokemon aside from Ice and Ground. Especially Dusknoir, a real tank on metagames.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    When I first played Blue, I got a Gengar from a friend. It's one hell of of a attacker, always strikes first. Then in R/S/E, Dusclops. High in defense. Then I've traded it in Pearl, then I have Dusknoir. In short, I either like Gengar or Dusknoir.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Welcome ~Ren~, lawl, i need to edit the first post. xD

When I first played Blue, I got a Gengar from a friend. It's one hell of of a attacker, always strikes first. Then in R/S/E, Dusclops. High in defense. Then I've traded it in Pearl, then I have Dusknoir. In short, I either like Gengar or Dusknoir.

Oh really? How can you get a Dusknoir? Isn't Reaper Cloth not available till the 4th Gen? Or did you trade it to somebody? ['cause i uploaded my Duskull to my Pearl]

What`s your favorite Ghost Pokemon?
    My favorite would be Mismagius, Drifblim and Banette.
    I have them on my current team right now (Except for Banette, which I use occasionally)
    Mismagius is my powerhouse and Drifblim used to be my weakest Pokemon due to lack of good Flying-moves Drifblim can learn, then I just copied Fantina's Moveset and ta-da, another powerhouse. (It defeated my Rival's 6 Pokemon with just Driftblim. Silver Wind + Ominous Wind convo with Leftovers Driftblim with Unburden ability made is a speedy Pokemon. xD)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Of course I traded with somebody, what do you expect? I transferred my original Dusclops from Emerald and traded it with my cousin who fortunately has a reaper's cloth. Very lucky I guess.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    hey i'll join^^ There are soo many Ghost pokemon i'd love to see,a new ghost eeveelution would be great =D

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
    my first is dark, and 3rd is steel :D

also, i like dusknoir and gengar and mismagius is pretty cool too

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There's alot =3
    Mismagius,Misdrevus,Banette are the main one's though.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    I would like to join this club. Mostly because of Haunter because it reflects my personality I think.

Very very goofy. Also a bit annoying. :)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you can join, Charmellow. Welcome! The owner will add you in the list now.
    Misdreavus. Because its Ghost attacks are good. Also I like its evolved form, Mismagius.

~Rene~ :t025:

Back