• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThePastaThrower's Sprite Gallery

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
Years
  • Okay folks, I decided to make a thread with different sprites for you to rate & review.

Here's some sprites:

FAKEMON
    Spoiler:

TRAINERS
    Spoiler:

More to come!

Please rate!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • You have some great ideas for fakemon. They are all well done and shading well.

Your trainers are not so good though. Don't get me wrong they aren't terrible. They don't seem poportional at all.
    That last two are kinda bad. The left one has a big head and the right one has short arms. But otherwise you are awesome

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years
  • You have some great ideas for fakemon. They are all well done and shading well.

Your trainers are not so good though. Don't get me wrong they aren't terrible. They don't seem poportional at all.
    That last two are kinda bad. The left one has a big head and the right one has short arms. But otherwise you are awesome

Thank you!

I know, the last 2 trainers weren't so good. The guy with the big head was made from a sketch with a big head. I tried making it much smaller, but it still seems too big. I guess it's back to work.
    As for the guy with the short arms, I only noticed that one now. Thanks for pointing out.
    For the others... I'll see what I can do.

C.N.C

Tile Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    the evolve of tentacruel looks good
    keep spriting i hope see more.

Back