• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There be a storm a-brewin'...

Years
    ...and it be the random that's cookin'.

Let me start by saying "lolol, hello". ohsoRANDOM's the name, Pokemon is my game.

Well, not really. I play other games too, but let's just say that for now since this is a Pokemon forum. But anyway.

"Hello, howdy-do, may I ask how are you? Tis' a mighty fine day, don't you think, how 'bout you?"

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    That was one of the weirdest but coolest introductions I've ever seen.
    Howdy there, you oooh so random person, and welcome to Pokécommunity.
    I hope you'll have fun chit-chatting around in the various forums, and I hope you'll find a good spot to fit in, whatever that means. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Randomness is always welcome. Just don't destroy the pristine unrandomness of this reply box.

And welcome to PC, ohsoRandom! :D Have a cookie~

*gives you a cookie and a cup of milk*

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Hello,Howdy
    Random People Have Some Of the best ways of saying things so have fun on PC sit Down Chillax With That Cookie,Milk,Sweet And Spicy Doritos and 2 cold cans of pepsi
    "Gives you another can of pepsi"

Back