• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There is a chance that I may have returned but I have no idea when my last post was

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomicideCrunkMan

You just lost the game.
Years
  • Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, but I THINK my last post was at least 30 days ago, please forgive if it has not been 30 days. I am a new man, I met someone that changed my life, he gave me a reason to finally start smiling again. He got to me when he told me "There is always a reason to be smiling"
    My personal life should not be in this thread, but I thought I would share that tidbit of information since I am already posting something.
    Also, I have a new nintendocore music project called F***YeahMagikarp.
    Again, I deeply apologize for (possibly) posting in this forum too early.
    Thank you for reading.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You've only been gone for about 12 days or so.. which is definitely not long enough for a return thread.

For shorter leaves, or if you're not sure you've been gone long enough, then it's better safe than sorry to post in this thread.

Regardless, welcome back to the forums, but I'm still gonna have to close this up. D:

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back