• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen There were to many legendaries in D P P

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    I agree with everyone that the legendaries have become far too many and of lower quality. Remember the excitement of catching Articuno after making your way through the caves? Remember the triumphant feeling of catching Moltres in Victory Road, on your way to everything you've worked for up until then, to beat the Elite 4? Remember the earth-shattering encounter with Mewtwo?

Their backstories were well-written; we understood and realized their rarity and the prestige of even running into them (meaning you've completed a milestone within the game!). Now it's just "OH, so now I need meet the mascot of the game", or "MOM! I need to go to NY to get Darkrai at some random Pokemon event!". Nintendo has ruined the fun in meeting and catching legendaries.

Back