• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen There will be a Darkrai event soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
  • woah big break, fried dynamite said "catch Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai a month before it hits theatres." This could be how Darkrai will be given to you. Im not sure if they mean something different but this is what i heard. It also seems kinda pointless to view a movie on tv and then see it in theatres. it would be helpful if someone could confirm that they heard this too.

i found a pretty reliable website that supports what i said:
    https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/'The_Rise_of_Darkrai'_to_air_Feb._24

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    can somebody explain the mystery gift part?

and finally! I've been waiting for this for a while. I really need that darkrai! XD

On mystery gift, there are 3 functions:
    1) Recieve from a friend
    2) Recieve from wireless
    3) Recieve from wi-fi

Many people think that nintendo may host a wi-fi event in which you can use the recieve from wi-fi function to obtain the Member's Pass or Darkrai itself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    hey everyone ive had a LEGIT Darkrai for about 7 months and its great its can hurl pokemon into nightmares and theyll evetually faint from being haunted by there nightmares the way i know its legit is when i put it into my pokemon battle revolution it didnt turn into a bad egg and i can use it on wifi im sure the even will b soon after the rise of darkrai wich premieres feburary 24th

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    how do you sendpokemon into nitemares?

how do ya send pokemon into nitemares?

Last edited:

True Justice

Years
  • hey everyone ive had a LEGIT Darkrai for about 7 months and its great its can hurl pokemon into nightmares and theyll evetually faint from being haunted by there nightmares the way i know its legit is when i put it into my pokemon battle revolution it didnt turn into a bad egg and i can use it on wifi im sure the even will b soon after the rise of darkrai wich premieres feburary 24th

You either have a Newmoon Darkrai (not released officially yet) or a Movie Darkrai. There is plenty of evidence that I posted above that supports darkrai to be released in theatres, similar to the japanese release of darkrai.
    and nobody wants to hear you brag about having a darkrai. many others have them and they're not bragging (including me). so stay on topic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    that doesn't answer my double question!

And jman, why do you have so many shiny pokemon?

Last edited:

True Justice

Years
  • Darkrai has an ability called Bad Dreams. When an opposing pokemon falls asleep, Bad Dreams causes the pokemon to take damage. I'm not sure if this applies to pokemon on your team as well but i dont think so.

And im a pokechainer. so i use the chaining method to obtain shinies and i just got a shiny plusle yesterday night. but the butterfree, golem and gyarados were just luck though.

ultimatelegend5

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I heard that Darkrai was released in Japan at a movie release, but I doubt that'll happen hear. I'm hoping it will be given at a big nintendo event. Hopefully near me

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Im hoping they do it right with the event were you go to sleep
    and the movie is premired i think this month right

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • woah big break, fried dynamite said "catch Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai a month before it hits theatres." This could be how Darkrai will be given to you. Im not sure if they mean something different but this is what i heard. It also seems kinda pointless to view a movie on tv and then see it in theatres. it would be helpful if someone could confirm that they heard this too.

I heard that too. I'm pretty shocked, but unbelievably excited. It's been 5 years since a theatrical release of a Pokemon movie. Diamond & Pearl seem to have strongly revitalized this franchise.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I hope for the next game they stop doing events, they are a waste of time, back for the GB/C/A, it was impossible for people who didn't live near the city to get the Pokemon, now you need to have Wi-Fi, which means I'll have to pay $70 for a router because my Wi Fi Connector doesn't work, cheap....

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
  • i think it'll be released thru Wifi, it doesn't make sense to link trade anymore with wireless tech. And I think Pokemon went downhill with Hoenn, but bounced right back up with Diamond and Pearl. Last Pokemon movie i remember seeing was The Spell of the Unown. Ever since, i was waiting for better pokemon, and they finally came. Hope it has a movie premier!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    News!

Look I heard this:

"Jeremy, a Pokebeach'a member, in the Toys "R" store that he visit they began to show an announcement with a Darkrai picture saying "Catch Darkrai and not "Download Darkrai".
    "So we guess we can get the Member's Card in the Mystery Gift and we can finally get Darkrai in New Moon island"

"Soon we will afirm this information, for now is a simple rhumor.
    Greetings "

So that's it.

If you have anymore info please give it here.

P.S
    Source: studiopokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back