• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THG: Mockingjay

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
Years
  • Seriously!? I threw the book. I am so angry that I invested time in this book... the ending was so unsatisfying to me that I nearly cried at it. The first two books were pretty epic novels, but the last one caught me off guard with its lack of Peeta and Katniss moments, shocks, etc.

What do you think about Mockingjay?

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Them going into the city was actually pretty exciting, it was one of those rare moments where I didn't want to put a book down. The ending seemed to drag, but it was ok to me. I still think the best was the first one though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • The friends of mine who have read it had differing feelings about the end. Some of them really liked the way the plot unfolded, whereas others felt that it was all too rushed and that a lot of the loose ends weren't tied up properly.

Still, there's going to be a film adaptation anyway - with Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta and Liam Hemsworth as Gale - so you'll be able to compare how good THAT is to the books.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Eehhh... Mockingjay was a bit too lacking compared to the other books. Never really finished it though... I think I did get bored of it after a while unfortunately.

Hunger Games was better. More actiony, more stuff to read about, etc.

Back