• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Things We Haven't Found (That Theoretically Should Exist)

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    A thought formed in my mind not too long ago, and now I'd like to discuss it here with you all--about things we haven't yet found in the games that theoretically should exist.

By things, I mean items, but one of the reasons I want to discuss this is because there are probably things besides items that should be around that I can't think of!

What first came to my mind was the DNA Splicers. Sure, we can transfer Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem come December (or whenever it is that Pokémon Bank is scheduled to be released), but how are we supposed to switch around the formes without the DNA Splicers?

So basically, what items/mechanics are currently missing from X and Y, and how do you think we will be able to obtain them when necessary? Will the same item be given to us when the time is right, or will we get all-new items or mechanics to replace them? I'd like to hear your thoughts!

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
    Years
  • Yeah, that is actually true. As you won't be able to transfer items in the bank, so I don't think it's possible.
    Maybe some NPC gives them out, but wasn't found out yet, or maybe there will be an event?

I am sure there will be some kind of solution.

Tititienne

Psychic
    Years
  • I've never seen, nor have I heard of, the Soul Dew and Genesect's Drives.

I remember an NPC telling me to come see him back if I was in possession of Thundurus, Tornadus or Landorus, so I guess he'll give the Reveal Glass. There's also a lady in a Pokémon Center talking about the Gracidea. The Creation trio's orbs are located near Zygarde and Arceus' plates (with the new Pixie Plate) are scattered all around Kalos.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I've never seen, nor have I heard of, the Soul Dew and Genesect's Drives.

I remember an NPC telling me to come see him back if I was in possession of Thundurus, Tornadus or Landorus, so I guess he'll give the reveal Glass. There's also a lady in a Pokémon Center talking about the Gracidea. The Creation trio's orbs are located near Zygarde and Arceus' plates (with the new Pixie Plate) are scattered all around Kalos.

Likewise, I've met someone who said to come see him if I ever got a Genesect. I'm assuming these are all instances of trainers giving you their specific items.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • Genesects Drives are in Ambrette Town, because someone asks to see it. The DNA Splicers are in Kiloude City where someone asks to see Kyurem. The Gracedia is in Snowbelle City, Reveal Glass in Reflection Cave.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Genesects Drives are in Ambrette Town, because someone asks to see it. The DNA Splicers are in Kiloude City where someone asks to see Kyurem. The Gracedia is in Snowbelle City, Reveal Glass in Reflection Cave.

I was about to post this. I found them all easily. I hardly did any exploring in my game. I still don't have a lucky egg....

Years
  • maybe i just havent found them all yet, but i'm pretty sure they got rid of a few TMs [like dragon pulse ; n;)
    and i wish it was a tad bit easier to find stones :/

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    maybe i just havent found them all yet, but i'm pretty sure they got rid of a few TMs [like dragon pulse ; n;)
    and i wish it was a tad bit easier to find stones :/

If by stones you mean the evolution stones, there is a decently easy way to obtain them. If you have a fully trained Pokemon (super training) you can unlock the Secret Super Training regimens Lv 1 and 2. Please keep in mind that the reward is NOT 100% the evolution stone, but it suggests if you receive a better time than the target time, you have a better chance at getting one. (E.g. Target time is 1:30.0, you get 2:30.0. You have a higher chance of getting the stone than if you got a time of around 1:30.0)

The Leaf Stone Cup Begins!
    -Leaf Stone

The Fire Stone Cup Begins!
    -Fire Stone

The Water Stone Cup Begins!
    -Water Stone

Watch Out! That's One Tricky Second Half!
    -Dusk Stone

An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks!
    -Shiny Stone

Those Long Shots Are No Long Shot!
    -Dawn Stone

Drag Down Hydreigon!
    -Moon and Sun Stone

The Battle for the Best: Version X/Y!
    -All Stones

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I heard that the XY official guide says that 14 berries cannot be found in the game and must be traded from OTHER regions. Since we can't trade items from previous games, I suppose this is either a typing error or it's hinting at a new region being released soon. I guess it could even be referring to a Hoenn remake that could come out next year. Since Hoenn introduced berry farming, it would make sense that these missing berries be found there and can be traded.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I heard that the XY official guide says that 14 berries cannot be found in the game and must be traded from OTHER regions. Since we can't trade items from previous games, I suppose this is either a typing error or it's hinting at a new region being released soon. I guess it could even be referring to a Hoenn remake that could come out next year. Since Hoenn introduced berry farming, it would make sense that these missing berries be found there and can be traded.

Hoenn, new region, or PGL mini game/updated pokemile shop. The 14 berries are the ones with no use. Some were intro'd in gen 3 the rest were intro'd in gen 4. With mysterious backpacker talking about a 7th region, could be reference to new game set in same gen or something.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I hope that those 14 berries with no in battle or Ev effect sell for a lot of money like in Gen V when sold to that lady who likes rare ingredients...I don't think Kalos has anyone like that though...

Years
  • If by stones you mean the evolution stones, there is a decently easy way to obtain them. If you have a fully trained Pokemon (super training) you can unlock the Secret Super Training regimens Lv 1 and 2. Please keep in mind that the reward is NOT 100% the evolution stone, but it suggests if you receive a better time than the target time, you have a better chance at getting one. (E.g. Target time is 1:30.0, you get 2:30.0. You have a higher chance of getting the stone than if you got a time of around 1:30.0)

tHANKS SO MUCH AAA
    now i can finally evolve the things that don't only use a leaf fire or water stone
    like seriously stone emporium wtf is that

Back