• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Has anyone mentioned the Ouroborus? Its supposed to be related to the same belief that Yin and Yang are from.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    There was a rumor about it a long time ago and it is pretty damn obvious that it is Ice/Dragon.

There are several trios of pokemon that are electric, fire and ice.

Plasma has something to do with Fire and Electricity, but nothing to do with Ice. What I mean by "nothing" is that plasma is not in Ice. It would make sense for the third legend to counter act the other two in some way, so not being affected by plasma would help the third legendary defeat Team Plasma.

okay well stars are made of PLASMA.
    When I think stars, I think space, and comets, which are made of ice also reside in space

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Well over on PxP another update the third game legendary is not grey so there goes all the pokemon grey wanters hopes.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
    It's hard to say. Whatever the legendary on the cover is will be a legendary available in the afterplot like Giratina and Rayquaza both were. Or it could be one of the legendary trio (if they decided to continue that tradition) like Suicune.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Here's the picture.
    Third Game legendary

...too bad I can't read spanish

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Quoting from another thread:

Not a full Month yet. Please don't shut this down TTwTT

I think this best goes here.

Reshiram and Zekrom were made to be a pair. I know everyone cept myself wants them to be part of a Trio, but thanks to the newest scan leaks I find this extremely hard to believe, moreso than before.

Facts:
    Reshiram and Zekrom represent Yin and Yang. This is shown by their Species names Reshiram the White Yang and Zekrom the Black Yin Pokemon.

They represent Naturalism vs Industrialism. Reshiram is the Naturalism, Being the personification of Fire and it's tail resembling an old style Torch. While Fire is still used in modern day, Fire is attainable and usable through natural means. Its easy to create and harness. Electricity, while considered Natural, is more of a symbol of industrial progress. Electricity cannot be harnessed through natural ways. We have to use Machines to create and harness the power of electricity.

Cross Flame and Cross Thunder can be used against and relate to each other. If Zekrom is hit by Cross Flame, then his Cross Thunder becomes more powerful. If Reshiram is hit by Cross Thunder its Cross Flame becomes more powerful.

These Pokemon were designed as a Duo, they are pitted against each other while similar to another set that works this way, these seem to mainly be involved with just each other unlike the other set that had similar abilities that benefited themselves rather than the opponent.

~Partly off topic~ If the Dragon/Ice is involved with these two then its their master at best.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I hope that even if there isn't a third legend, that a third game of black and white like grey or something because the third games usually have a lot more and better features :p.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    If its a Third game I want a simple fusion of storylines with NEW Background Information and a slight detour through the main game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    im pretty sure this ice dragon pokemon rumor going around is the "pseudo legendary" for the region such as draonite and tyranitar

i think a thrid installment would be cool but only if there was something new or different about it and also i think the cover would feature both Reshiram and Zekrom considering they are a pair and would likely be titled pokemon gray

also if there was a third legendary to be the cover pokemon i think it would be a grayish silver pokemon and it would dragon steel type

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Ima be mad If its called pokemon Gray or Grey for you Brits...

Pokemon Twilight or Chrome or sumthing?

I am really getting sick of these dragon types. We need more bugs, electric, or dark pokemon. Dragon types are overrated, and I despise overrated pokes.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    im pretty sure this ice dragon pokemon rumor going around is the "pseudo legendary" for the region such as draonite and tyranitar

i think a thrid installment would be cool but only if there was something new or different about it and also i think the cover would feature both Reshiram and Zekrom considering they are a pair and would likely be titled pokemon gray

also if there was a third legendary to be the cover pokemon i think it would be a grayish silver pokemon and it would dragon steel type

The Ice Dragon was said to be a Legendary. The Dark/Dragons are rumored to be this Generation's Psuedo Legends.

I am really getting sick of these dragon types. We need more bugs, electric, or dark pokemon. Dragon types are overrated, and I despise overrated pokes.
    From my stand point, Dark is overrated.

Fans want Dark this, Fans want Dark that. Fans want opposite to Dark Types (which already exists. >.>)
    More Darks, more dark attacks, better Dark Pokemon. Really all any one seems to want is Dark which is very over rated.

Years

Yeah, I'm getting very annoyed by legendary dragons. Latios, Latias Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, Reshiram, and now a supposed Dragon/Ice Pokemon. X_X

LouBeatYou

Go Kibago, Go!
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Oh I know! All the dragon types seem just not as creative as all the other pokes. Glad someone agrees.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back