• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I really want 2-4 more dragon type combos really.

Dragon/Ice
    Dragon/Grass
    Dragon/Bug
    Dragon/-----

Then I'm sick of dragons. 1st generation gave us 3. GSC only gave us 1. RSE gave us 6 and DPPt gave us 6, and according to rumors, 12 for BW. yikes.

But seriously, I really hope the 3rd legend is Dragon/Ice. That could be my new favorite pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    well i mean a legendary bug pokemon? it just sounds weak. legendary pokemon are supposed to be strong so many of them are givin the dragon type because dragon type pokemon generally have good stats and there are many good dragon moves out there. alsp most legendaires have two types and zekrom is dragon,electric type so theres ur electric

also if you really want a cool bug/electric pokemon get a Denchura it is a tarantula looking pokemon and its typing is bug,electric =D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Im guessing that it would be that #646 would be the 3rd legendary since it is dragon/ice type; it would complete the dragon/fire, dragon/electric trio. The only thing that is left to determine is what the pokemon looks like

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Im guessing that it would be that #646 would be the 3rd legendary since it is dragon/ice type; it would complete the dragon/fire, dragon/electric trio. The only thing that is left to determine is what the pokemon looks like

damn ya beat me to it :cer_laugh:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Im guessing that it would be that #646 would be the 3rd legendary since it is dragon/ice type; it would complete the dragon/fire, dragon/electric trio. The only thing that is left to determine is what the pokemon looks like

Yes I agree with you too. It will probs be called pokemon grey or something.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I really want 2-4 more dragon type combos really.

Dragon/Ice
    Dragon/Grass
    Dragon/Bug
    Dragon/-----

Then I'm sick of dragons. 1st generation gave us 3. GSC only gave us 1. RSE gave us 4 and DPPt gave us 6, and according to rumors, 12 for BW. yikes.

But seriously, I really hope the 3rd legend is Dragon/Ice. That could be my new favorite pokemon.
    Gen 3 gave us 9 actually not 4...they were Vibrava, Flygon, Salamence family, Altaria, Rayquaza, Latios, and Latias and I should know just look at my user name (Hoenn lover) :)
    Also the Ice/Dragon was predictable so I'm guessing the predictable name for the third game might come true too :)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Gen 3's dragons are the ones to beat. The were awesome! with the most loveable designs. Look at the variety in then. Jet dragons, Bug dragons a bird dragon and a dragony dragon <3

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I doubt it will be dragon ice, since then it would be weak to reshiram :/
    probably there wont be any 3rd legendary, theyll just throw in something else, like some random legendary :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I doubt it will be dragon ice, since then it would be weak to reshiram :/
    probably there wont be any 3rd legendary, theyll just throw in something else, like some random legendary :P
    ...it's Dragon part makes it 1x so it's not super effective... plus look at Gen 3 where Groudon couldn't even attack Rayquaza with it's own type due to flying evading ground moves...also it's type matches as they would all be part dragon, and they make the Fire/Lighting/Ice dragon trio :)

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • @Everyone banging on and on about Dragon-type legendaries: Legendary Pokemon are legendary. Dragons are legendary.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

• ...it's Dragon part makes it 1x so it's not super effective... plus look at Gen 3 where Groudon couldn't even attack Rayquaza with it's own type due to flying evading ground moves...also it's type matches as they would all be part dragon, and they make the Fire/Lighting/Ice dragon trio :)
    :,( nuuuuuh, what happened to the green cobra roumor. We need more snakes, since tsutajas final evo failed as a snake :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dunno, I think a green cobra would have been boring, especially after Rayquaza. I prefer thinking it'll be the ice/dragon instead (which is totally what I thought all along, but my thoughts got influenced by rumours).

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    well, i think the 3rd game mascot (if any) would be that Dragon/Ice pokemon spoken of in serebii.net, it sounds plausible but ridiculous if it were to be a green serpant with blue wings, wouldnt it?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • well, i think the 3rd game mascot (if any) would be that Dragon/Ice pokemon spoken of in serebii.net, it sounds plausible but ridiculous if it were to be a green serpant with blue wings, wouldnt it?
    Nu-uh, no blue wings, it should be something like this but with cobra head.

Third Game legendary

(made by el-grimlock)
    ^o^ ooh id kill my self to catch this one

@forever rayqaza was a serpent, this should be a cobra!!!! yeahhhhh ;)
    it so much cooler.

Silver Metagross

Better than blue.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    I would much prefer the third game having a really different story and the legendary being one of the trio's (not the trio including Reshiram and Zekrom). Much like Crystal did with its legendary being Suicune. Platinum was way too much like Diamond and Pearl story wise, with just a few things/characters added. Emerald did a good job having the player face both Team Aqua and Team Magma but it was still lacking in originality. Crystal in my opinion changed many things over Gold and Silver and this improved the game.

Years
  • Gen 3 gave us 9 actually not 4...they were Vibrava, Flygon, Salamence family, Altaria, Rayquaza, Latios, and Latias and I should know just look at my user name (Hoenn lover) :)
    Also the Ice/Dragon was predictable so I'm guessing the predictable name for the third game might come true too :)

oh. Dang, how did I miss all those?

I can see BW getting 9 dragons. 3 for the mascot legendaries, 3 for kibago and it's evos, and 3 for the rumored Dragon/Dark legend.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww, I thought the discussion of the amount of legends was over. :( Discus it in the New Legendaries thread.

And nooo, cobra is green. ;; I want white...or grey looking for the mascot :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back