• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Third Game Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Story of B/W is more serious than previous gens' and ending is kinda sad, so I think Grey is fitting name. More of that, gen 5 returned to basic colors just like gen 1, so there is no reason to change it with no basic color name.

I think N will have both Zekrom's and Reshiram's stones at Dragonspiral Tower and combine them into new Kyurem's form. Player will not catch any dragon before final battle. After that battle new Kyurem will split into Reshiram and Zekrom, leaving Kyurem in it's weak form. All three dragons will escape to their locations. After ending player will get God Stone in Nacrene Town and with that item new form of Kyurem will be available at Giant Chasm.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Both make a valid point about the name of the games. But we need to look at the Best Wished Anime for more on the storyline. The storyline in the 3rd game has some how matched the anime. I think it is possible to see the Black Hero's Tower and the White Hero's Tower for Zekrom and Reshiram. Both of them in new areas.

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I have reason to believe you could capture Kyurem at N's Castle, then N has Reshiram and Zekrom. I say this because there already exists in the coding of B/W, a "God Stone." This stone is gray-colored, like Kyurem, and appears to be representative of the Tao Trio, like the Dark and Light stones. Perhaps N will get them both at Dragonspiral Tower, then you get the God Stone from the museum. Post-game, you get to catch them both at Dragonspiral Tower, similar to how you catch Dialga and Palkia in Platinum.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so we've all known for a while that there's been something "wrong" with the way this thread is set up. Half the time things are only barely related to the third game, or good discussions have been simply ignored for the basic ones of "what will the name be?" so instead I'm trying something else.

The thread will be (once locked) broken up into three basic threads for now, covering the name/cover legendary, the storyline and the discussion of what platform it's on. If there's anything else you feel deserves an entire thread to discuss, then post it! Any other third game discussion can occur in the threads we already have. Like for example in the N's family thread, you can branch off into discussing whether it'll be revealed in the third game, and how it will. This'll help discussion and restrict it less, as well as organise the types of discussions that occur.

Thinking back, the old system of two basic third game threads worked a lot better and with some careful moderation, making sure you guys stay on-topic, I think this way will work much better this time around.

But yeah, soon four new threads (someone else will make one) will be created to get you guys started on discussion, and again, if there's anything you think is worth discussing that hasn't got a thread on it/doesn't fit into the other threads, then by all means please make it!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back