• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This duelist would like to introduce herself.

futsukushi

Duel Monsters Ambassador
    Years
    *bows* Hello, futsukushi here. Just Tsuku for short. The name comes from an episode of YGO Duel Monsters when Seto Kaiba's voice actor slipped up on the word "utsukushi", meaning beautiful, by adding a random "fff" sound to the beginning. Just in case anyone was wondering or something. ;>>

I, er, play Pokemon games religiously... though I admit, my heart is with YuGiOh. It would be great to speak with someone who's a fan of both.

Anyway, I um... specialize in EV training, and am starting to get more into breeding. If you ever need help with either, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hi thar, Futsukushi!

Actually, PC isn't just a 'pokemon' forum. Its much more than that. Though most of the people here are poke'fans(my assumption), there may be many who even don't like it and are still active here. I, myself am a bigger FMA(Fullmetal Alchemist, incase you're wondering) fan than a Poke'fan. Still, I'm an active member here. You won't have any problems making friends/chatting with other members here. So, stop worrying about it. ;3

I was never much into the EV training aspect of the games, you know. But I know a little about it....I think? xD;

Anyways, be sure to have a lot of fun here, futsukushi.

(Be sure to read the rules and FAQ so that you can stay away from any possible danger. x3)

Back