• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen This ever happen to you?

Years
  • The other day, i seemed to manage to accumulate a ridiculous amount of steps on my walker (well, ridiculous to me). Then at one point i looked at it, and it had went back 0 and began to count from there again. The walker says for that day i had the correct amount of steps (a little more than 13,000) but the number said 1547. This ever happen to anyone else?

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • this happened to my friend once, he was on like 8000 steps and it reset during the middle of the day, i think its because his DS clock was at the wrong time.

so the ds said it was midnight during the day so the walker synced with that time so it reset at what it thought was midnight.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2015
    It resets at midnight, which really pizzas me off. I would love to store 5 days in a row, for better chances of catching a Flying or Surfing Pikachu.

Any fix/workaround/cheat for this?

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
  • I don't think there is. I guess just make sure that it's not close to midnight on your DS when you start using the Pokewalker.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    That is the only bad thing about the pokewalker. Don't really use mine that much.

Back