• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Is A Great title~

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Fakemon Old:

This Is A Great title~

Fakemon *NEW*:

This Is A Great title~
    This Is A Great title~
    This Is A Great title~

This Is A Great title~

Credit to alice for making a minor edit to the Head
    The rest is made by me

Trainers:

This Is A Great title~ This Is A Great title~ This Is A Great title~

Other:

This Is A Great title~

This Is A Great title~

Credit to Alice for the palette selection

DONT USE

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Your fakemon are great Chibi. Some of the poses could use work (only because they are so similar to those of other sprites you made) but the shading looks good from a quick look. And is the last fakemon in the first section a pre-evo of Groudon?

Years
    The colors, the shading and the positions of you new fakemon are much smoother than your old ones. The different parts transition better, unlike, say, that gray one on the bottom row of your old ones. Definite improvement overall.

Now that new gray one looks kind of strange to me though. Maybe it's the dithering under the arm or the large eye. It could probably use less constrast between the outline and the rest of it, too. Actually, since it's roundish and looks like it's supposed to be metal (or something similarly shiny) I think it needs a bit of under lighting sort of like an Electrode.

You region map strikes me as a rough draft rather than a final version. The outline seems rushed and there's all that open space.

Buildings, trees and trainers all look snazzy.

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    They are all really good! I'd like to see them keep coming! Could you perhaps make more trainers?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    what a very small land >=/ but it looks awesome. Nice job with the coloring and the shading of the fakemon. My favorite ones are the 1st one, the one that looks like Electrode and the one that looks like Lickylicky. I think you should give them info and name them

:t354:TG

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Your fakemon are great Chibi. Some of the poses could use work (only because they are so similar to those of other sprites you made) but the shading looks good from a quick look. And is the last fakemon in the first section a pre-evo of Groudon?

Well it was a request of a kyogre and a groundon fused together with rayquaza

The colors, the shading and the positions of you new fakemon are much smoother than your old ones. The different parts transition better, unlike, say, that gray one on the bottom row of your old ones. Definite improvement overall.

Now that new gray one looks kind of strange to me though. Maybe it's the dithering under the arm or the large eye. It could probably use less constrast between the outline and the rest of it, too. Actually, since it's roundish and looks like it's supposed to be metal (or something similarly shiny) I think it needs a bit of under lighting sort of like an Electrode.

You region map strikes me as a rough draft rather than a final version. The outline seems rushed and there's all that open space.

Buildings, trees and trainers all look snazzy.

Yeah I was rushing through the region map its actually a pretty old piece

That grey fakemon was one of my first I didn't put as much effort in that as I do put into fakemon now
    Thanks for the crit~

They are all really good! I'd like to see them keep coming! Could you perhaps make more trainers?

I dont do alot of trainers mostly fakemon ;D

what a very small land >=/ but it looks awesome. Nice job with the coloring and the shading of the fakemon. My favorite ones are the 1st one, the one that looks like Electrode and the one that looks like Lickylicky. I think you should give them info and name them

:t354:TG

Ah you mean lickourmet and croakie~
    Why thank you In my opinion shading is the most important feature to a fakemon

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Since my threads seems to be ignored might as well update with my event carousal contest entry for "Create A Pokemon"
    This Is A Great title~

Do Not use for obvious reasons

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I don't think this thread is ignored so much as no one really has anything to say. There's not much to be said about such great looking sprites, except great looking sprites!
    There is a definite improvement between the old ones and the new ones though, mostly in the shading of them.
    The trainer sprites look good, except for the face of the Brendon sprite. I don't like the horizontal alignment of his eyes, for some reason it just looks awkward. I think the eye on the right (his left) is a little too high for the way his headband slopes. Actually, looking back at it, his headband isn't aligned right. Of course it is your sprite, he can have his headband jauntily cocked if you so choose. It just looks weird...

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I don't think this thread is ignored so much as no one really has anything to say. There's not much to be said about such great looking sprites, except great looking sprites!
    There is a definite improvement between the old ones and the new ones though, mostly in the shading of them.
    The trainer sprites look good, except for the face of the Brendon sprite. I don't like the horizontal alignment of his eyes, for some reason it just looks awkward. I think the eye on the right (his left) is a little too high for the way his headband slopes. Actually, looking back at it, his headband isn't aligned right. Of course it is your sprite, he can have his headband jauntily cocked if you so choose. It just looks weird...
    Well I believe no sprite is perfect it is always possible to give c+c to a sprite :/
    Yeah I really hate how I did the bandanna on brendans head
    Anyways thanks for the c+c and the comment

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Kenji i believe that is water coming from his tongue...spit, not fire so it wouldn't have a light source if it was, otherthan that I agree with pretty much everything kenji said.

Great job

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Nice sprites yah got here.
    But there are a couple things that bother me, well Ruby's trainer sprite, his face seems kinda scrunched up with that hat, the hat is also really triangular, try to round it out more, the white part of the hat could use some work too.
    Also, I know it was because of the base sprite you used, but Crystal's sprite is very short, maybe use a different base sprite...?
    And lastly, Silver, his right arm and his right hand (our right) are really straight, which adds to the fact that his face and hair make him look like a literal doll. His face is way too round, and he's expressionless, his hair should be a tad longer, covering a bit of his face, the shading/palette on his hair need to be a bit darker, and like I said, make it a bit longer.

Other then that, your sprites are great ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    Kenji i believe that is water coming from his tongue...spit, not fire so it wouldn't have a light source if it was, otherthan that I agree with pretty much everything kenji said.

Great job
    oh, lol. That does make a lot more sense than blue fire coming from the tip of its tongue. The way it's shaded just instantly made me think of fire. Still, the black outline doesn't look right there :P

Back