• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is a new improved thread with n a bad stuff and no hacks and very good pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Uhh ok, so do it. I asked you a question about your pokemon and you refused to acknowledge it. Now you're being a little pussy. So I'm just gonna go with your pokemon are not "no hacks and very good pokemon" and that they really suck balls.

(Sorry mods, I had thought your filtering would have blocked out some of my post.)

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Maybe he could have answered my question instead of ignoring it three times and then going "DATS IT IMA REPORTS YOU!!!" even when I didn't break a rule.

Detox

Really, are they EV'd, because I see a few things I need and if they arent EV'd I really have no use for them >=/

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    maybe he was busy, ever think about that?
    Then why report me, ever thought about that? He obviously heard me because when I asked a question that would force him to answer "Oh, no, my pokemon actually really suck" he just freaked out and reported me. SO he obviously saw my question.

^See, peopel want to know but you won't asnwer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2013
    Do you want the phione or not? This is like my 10th post in this thread alone.

Its level one, yes or no.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • syndrome what pokemon do you want tell me what you want first then i will tell you if they are ev'd or not

no sorry i dont want the phione...........

Last edited:

Detox

Okay then. What are the stats and nature on the shiny rayquaza and the jirachi?

Luigi12895

The Green Machine
    Years
  • Uhm. If You don't mind me asking, how exactly did you get your level 100 Celebi? Because if you got it by one of the few ways that are legit, I would be more than happy to trade you something for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back