• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is a new meber

Years
    • Age 38
    • AZ
    • Seen Feb 27, 2005
    :D Hey all whats up. Im new and here to see what this place is like. I wonder is there a way for me to upload my own Avatar? i dont see a option for it so i picked one from the selection that got my eye. Hope yall is nice and Post any help on my avatar situation if you can thanks...

~~TRT~~

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hey TRT! Welcome to PC~
    And to answer your question, go to Quick Links -> Edit Avatar -> Scroll down -> find the avatar you want from a computer/website -> Upload

That should work ^_^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • hello!
    welcome to PC!!
    read the rules, and FAQ! ;D
    and to upload your own avatar, just put the URL in or click the "upload" button and choose one from your computer folders

Years
    • Age 38
    • AZ
    • Seen Feb 27, 2005
    Yea i cant set my own avatar i duno what is up with dat. Its all good things always work out in the end right> so yea thanks to all that helped and thanks to all for being nice im gona look around the place and see what i can do to help or pester others :bandit:

~~~TRT~~~

*forgot my sig :P

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC. ^^
    Please read the rules, and enjoy your stay here. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.
    I'm not sure why it won't let you set your own avatar... is your account activated? I'm not sure if non-activated accounts are allowed to post or not, so meh. ^^;;;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Team Rockets Tyranitar said:
    :D Hey all whats up. Im new and here to see what this place is like. I wonder is there a way for me to upload my own Avatar? i dont see a option for it so i picked one from the selection that got my eye. Hope yall is nice and Post any help on my avatar situation if you can thanks...

~~TRT~~
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Have fun and have a great time.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Welcome to PC!, follow the rules, dont spam, have fun, and welcome!!! xD, im jolty, need advice?, need help?, need me to show you round the place?, PM me!, and ill be glad to help! ^^;

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Team Rockets Tyranitar said:

~~TRT~~
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Team Rockets Tyranitar! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the forums Tyranitar! ^_____^ Well, it seems Lexy has showed you how to upload your own avvie, that's good. ^o^ Well, I hope to see you posting a lot in the forums! =D Please follow the rules and all that jazz and have an awsome time! ^.~

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Team Rockets Tyranitar said:

~~TRT~~
    Welcome to PokeC and I like your name.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! Hope ya have fun here, follow the rules, make lots of friends, all that good stuff XD

Back