• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is going to be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY!

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
Years
  • Hello!
    My name is Eduardo and I'm a Pokémon addict who NEVER stops playing Pokémon.

Since I started playing, I think I have done more than 100 playthroughs, from Gen I to Gen VI! (especially Gen 3, though)
    I studied GameDesign at college but I had to quit, and then I started doing a Translation course and finally graduated this year!
    Now, my goal for the future is to get a job translating games to my native language (Portuguese), and while I don't have it, I figured I could start doing a hack (or at least trying).

About hacking, I have some ability Mapping (already mapped for RPG Maker games), I also understood the Scripting logic (I studied programming, after all) and I know how to edit Sprites (not draw new ones, though), but what I really want to focus here on PokéCommunity is Storytelling.

What I aim to do here is to make a good game with a well told story which will take the focus away from the gameplay.

Thanks for reading, and I hope we'll talk more and become friends! (?)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

100+ playthroughs? Hot damn. Where do you find the time? I've probably done about a quarter of that over the years, as I tend to play through most of the games twice. Have you tried any Challenges? We've got a great section for that, it might be just the thing to spice up your playthroughs if you've not attempted one before!

If ROM Hacking is your thing, you'll definitely want to check out the extensive boards we've got covering it. Sounds like you're already pretty knowledgeable about it, so you should fit right in! You already understand a lot more of it than I do, at least. xD

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • welcome here ! hope you'll be posting a lot and have fun :) I never stop playing pokemon too (I'm playing right now :)) see ya !

hahaha, we all never stop!
    Nice picture! Really love that new Mega... but sometimes I kinda feel it's more of a MegaPidgeotto than a MegaPidgeot, but it looks very cool anyways!

I'll try to post here as often as I can, so you'll be seeing me around here!

See you!

Back