• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is really the hottest Pokémon !! (Official Cosplay Thread) (PG-13)

Auron

Legendary Guardian
Years
  • This is really the hottest Pokémon !! (Official Cosplay Thread) (PG-13)

What do you think about this ??? Nice Playboy Pikachu xDD

Do ya have more Pokémon Cosplay ??

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Well I don't know if this is the hottest pokemon I've ever seen but what do you think about this Evee-evolution family?
    This is really the hottest Pokémon !! (Official Cosplay Thread) (PG-13)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • People, please put ratings on threads with images that may not be viewable to youngsters. We do have children here after all. Refering to here as a "Playboy Pikachu" doesn't help either.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • um. I'm not really a fan of Pokemon cosplay.. I mean, cosplaying the actual pokemon itself.. it looks quite horrible.. sry. ><;;
    I'd rather ppl do cosplay on human characters like Ash, or Brock, or Misty etc etc. :P

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
  • That pikachu is hot <3 It puts the pika in my chu.

roflmao

That one did me good.

_Tracey_: Oh... my... gosh... That is the sexiest Pikachu I've ever seen in my life. I makes me want to Thunderbolt my Iron Tail into her Dig hole. Okay, now that's a little too much. Are you sure she's a Pikachu? She may be a Sexy Pichu, posing for a spot in PlayChu, the PlayBoy version of Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    People, please put ratings on threads with images that may not be viewable to youngsters. We do have children here after all. Refering to here as a "Playboy Pikachu" doesn't help either.

*gasp* you been told! lol

nice pikachu though tracey ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well since Im a girl Im not really into that pic..but if they had a guy like that XD..that would be better XDz Though yeah...I think it would look more adorable as having a baby or something in Torchic colours and all =3

<3 Nica--Yeah as Torchic would be better...

Back