• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is really wierd:HO-OH

Firebolt5

Expert Trainer
    Years
    Latias418 said:
    Someone messed up your Emerald with AR/GS or you're lieing. You can just clean the screen off. And if it's too scratched up, then how can you play? Hmm? Because by taking a pic of it we'll see what you see. And if you can see the screen, then we can too. Your plan kinda backfired and pointed you out a liar, didn't it?
    I agree with Latias418 there. We need to see pics.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
    gold typhlosion said:
    please people im not lieing!i can play my gameboy its not cracked a the way through,its hard to see,but i manage.i think it might be a glitch,but its good!

gold typhlosion said:
    those are prematre pokemon there not amazing.windex dosnt work ive tryed it so many times.AND I DONT NO HOW TO PUT THEM IN MY SIG!!!

Goodness. When you type something, copy and paste it into Microsoft Word, then post it here. Because I can barely make out what you wrote. For pics, Just attach
    at the end of the url. You don't need them in your sig anyway. It doesn't matter if it's hard to see. If you can see it then so can we. Think outside the box.

Oh and by the way. If you don't know how to put images into your sig then why is the egg there? Goodness.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Dashiel said:
    Firebolt not only did you just double post, but you copyed something you said in your previous post aswell!
    Not to mention the fact that a three week dead post has now been bumped to the top and filled with more useless drivel. The post is dead. No one cares. Put down the stick and let the horse die.

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
    Years
    Doopliss said:
    Goodness. When you type something, copy and paste it into Microsoft Word, then post it here. Because I can barely make out what you wrote. For pics, Just attach
    at the end of the url. You don't need them in your sig anyway. It doesn't matter if it's hard to see. If you can see it then so can we. Think outside the box.

Oh and by the way. If you don't know how to put images into your sig then why is the egg there? Goodness.

well my family member had to do it for me and im working on the pic rite now.

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
    is it a used Emerald game? I bought a used Red game and there was a Missingno. on it. so if its a used game maybe the person who owned it before didnt take care of it.

Back