• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is Urgent Reply ASAP!

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    As the above said, you don't need energy drinks. Stick with coffee, but I don't see ya needing it quite yet unless you got a pitiful amount of sleep. I drink energy drinks, but only because I like the way some of them taste :S Stick with Kool-Aid like someone else said XP
    NOTE: I have one or two within a month at a normal time for me. The things are too dang expensive.

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
    This is Urgent Reply ASAP!

I believe this is the infamous black bottle. ;)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    As the above said, you don't need energy drinks. Stick with coffee, but I don't see ya needing it quite yet unless you got a pitiful amount of sleep. I drink energy drinks, but only because I like the way some of them taste :S Stick with Kool-Aid like someone else said XP
    NOTE: I have one or two within a month at a normal time for me. The things are too dang expensive.
    Kool-Aid FTW.

Trust me, one time me and a friend were drinking like four energy drinks a day. For the longest time whenever I drank even a soda I felt like my stomach was going to explode. Energy drinks = no win. Plus, Five Hour Energy? It seems pointless.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    No, no, no, no, no. Just no. There's no reason for you to be drinking such stuff at your age, unless you want to blow up with energy or commit suicide. I'm 14, and I don't drink energy drinks. In fact, I've never had a full can/bottle's worth of any type of energy drink in my life. Heck, I hardly even drink soft drinks! Dude, you should never even think about getting energy drinks at this age. They're not designed for youngsters, especially you.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Okay, so it's obvious no one here as ever had a 5-hour energy.

1. It isn't an energy drink. It's in a bottle the size of your thumb. It's a shot, made of out natural herbs.
    2. It is intended for adults, but there is nothing harmful to you in it so you can drink it.
    3. It has no caffeine. Just don't drink it like..1-7 hours before you sleep. It makes it feel like you don't need sleep instead of hyper and chittery.
    4. It doesn't work for everyone, but the majority of people who I know tried it said it works. It works for me. No crash, no hyper-activity. Just makes it so you feel like you got a normal amount of sleep.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Okay, so it's obvious no one here as ever had a 5-hour energy.

1. It isn't an energy drink. It's in a bottle the size of your thumb. It's a shot, made of out natural herbs.
    2. It is intended for adults, but there is nothing harmful to you in it so you can drink it.
    3. It has no caffeine. Just don't drink it like..1-7 hours before you sleep. It makes it feel like you don't need sleep instead of hyper and chittery.
    4. It doesn't work for everyone, but the majority of people who I know tried it said it works. It works for me. No crash, no hyper-activity. Just makes it so you feel like you got a normal amount of sleep.
    Not a substitute for getting a normal amount of sleep. Always try to get as much sleep as you can.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    As long as you're sure you won't get addicted easily, then you can drink it. Make sure it's only once in a while unless it could really mess you up.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    I knew a kid who drank one of those and shortly after the effects wore off he had a heart attack.

Back