• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • I prefer the GCN version. It didn't have a goofy holiday ever week, it's holidays mathced real holidays. I like being able to do favours for animals whenever I want (or at least ask them if I can be favourable); in the DS version I rarely get asked to do a favour. I miss my island and holding more patterns and making patterns for free (if you used the GBA)

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Well....i do have both and i would have 2 agree with u...cuz there are new places 2 xd then colliseum and shadow lugia is awesom. I did complete both of them and i think xd is better..... my opinion

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • tony hawks amer. or tony hawks underground 2?

i like thug 2 better personally but i love tony hawk games (except the gameboy ones)

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure it was Animal Crossing GC vs. Animal Crossing DS to begin with. But it's been messed up somehow.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • some mod came and fused all my threads together...it was originally animal crossing...but you can vote on all..polls are animal c ds vs gcn, thug2 vs thaw, and dx vs colusium..

Back