• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or that

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Umbreon. Espeon is cute, but Umbreon is even cuter. :3

Love Ball or Heavy Ball?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Cascoon. Even though it's uglier, it evolves into Dustox and I wub Dustox, yes I do. xP

Shellder or Clamperl?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Ninetales, all of my fave game/anime characters have foxes with multiple tails' (Naruto, Tails etc..)

Slowpoke or Psyduck?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's a hard choice. Both of them are so utterly cute! <3

However, I think I like Slowpoke just a little bit more than I like Psyduck.

Venusaur or Meganium?

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Misty. She has more pwnsome Pokémon, here personality (In the older episodes, no one has any personality in the newer ones.) pwns May's and she looks much better than May. >D

Butterfree or Beautifly?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Butterfree. I think the first generation of Pokemon will always be the one closest to my heart. n_n' Butterfree is also one of the first Pokemon I ever saw, so it has some sentimental value to me...In addition, though they're both kind of pretty, IMO Butterfree is just a LITTLE prettier than Beautifly...I believe.

Jolteon or Manectric?

Back