• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This took me. And entire hour. And then some.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    DX

But I like it. Mohawk because I said so. Please keep crits light, I didn't ref or sketch first. And I know the pose is weird. But it was interesting to draw, okay? xD

This took me. And entire hour. And then some.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    its great :D

the only thing is it seems like the black is bit overpowering on the other colors, but nothing to bad :D

KingofAnime

Now with 80% more awesome!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    Its good but perhaps you wanna study canine anatomy a bit more, the hindquarters are very skewered proportion wise.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Looks neat, my only advice is to work on proportion - the head and neck seem a bit big for the body.
    But I really like the detail in the fur, there's not a ton of hair everywhere like a lot of artists would add. And it's in all the right places.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    Head's a bit big, and the back right leg looks kinda small! And I must say, the gradient shading, or marking, is disturbing to the actual outline of the picture. I don't gradient shade/mark, so i"m not sure what to tell you.

You're great with outlines, though. Great job. :)

LugiaFreak

Years
    This is very well done. <3 Although, like said before, the shading on the back is too dark and overshadows the rest of the picture.

Other than that, this is amazing. The expression is very good, too. :3

CeFurkan0

Pokemon MMORPG PokemonCraft
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    wow very nice
    you have talent keep working

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    The bright green background! D:!
    Also, the hind legs are kind of short, but other then that, good job, especially on the head and fur.

Back