• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Will Be a Happy Sunday. (Updated!)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I must put the early notice in this midnight post {XD}

This Sunday, I'll be on hiatus from PokéCommunity and every other forum because there will be a Wedding Party of one of my cousin, and the Wedding ceremony takes all of a day. My family relatives have long prepared since a week ago for this day to come, from refurbishing the house, making gifts, oh man, so long to list, to the point that my mother was tired when preparing it, but I know that making a successful Wedding party takes dedication. Not just that, my relatives from another city visit my house and stay for a while because they can't wait for seeing this happy day.

So, expect me to going Windvisible on this day since I won't be active at PC a lot, however, I'll be back tomorrow with a blast, and I hope that my cousin's Wedding will turn out great!

Have a happy Sunday, and see ya at PC tomorrow! :)

EDIT: I just find out that today is the dining day of the Newlywed, and the Wedding Reception will be held in 2 more days. I thought the Wedding Reception was today before I noticed it, so I'm out of Windvisibility for now.

Back