• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thomas' Contest Graphics...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I'm gonna start posting stuff I use for contests here and If you guys could tell me what you think of them that would be great!!!

The most recent one...the rules were to make a blend using at least two of the pictures given to us. [click the link next to source images to see what we ere given]

My Entry: Click here to view

Source Images: Click here

Here is my competition
    Click the numbers to view each entry...

one two three four five six seven eight

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I really like the first one actually "Erase the Silence", since it really struck out at me because you made it look as if it were one photo. Plus I like the simplicity, colours and the generally relaxing feel I get from it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Just to clarify only the link that says My Entry is actually mine. The rest were made by the other people in the competition....only this one is mine

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    =3 Wow.
    They are all really gorgeous~
    Nice competition, did you choose a winner?

^-^ Anyways, I actually really love yours! and number 3 the most. and I'm not just saying that. ;x
    I love the text you used, and the colors work really nicely, And I love split screen stuff <3 because it gives it a cool effect~

On the 3rd one, I thought the outlines around the girl were really awesome and it's a nice piece of work actually~

Awe, they are all great!
    Good work~ you have alot of talent! So keep it up ^0^
    I'd love to see more~

Back