• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those aren't Vikings! It's Team Rocket (in disguise)!

Guest123_x1

Team Rocket has often disguised themselves in various ways in an attempt to avoid being found out, including by Ash and his group. Eventually, however, their disguises are blown, revealing who they truly are.

What are your favorite Team Rocket disguises?

Mine are:
    • "Salon Roquet" stylists: Jessie and James heavily disguise themselves when running a Pokémon beauty parlor. When they were giving Misty a makeover, Meowth blew their cover, and Misty finally realized what was really going on.
    • Vikings (pictured above): In Pokémon: The First Movie, Jessie and James arrive on a canoe disguised as Vikings to pick up Ash & Co. to take them to New Island. When they all get caught in a wipeout, Jessie and James are revealed for who they really are, and Brock says "I should've known there was something fishy about them besides the way they smell!"
    • Parents of "Ashley": When Ash is trying to get into the Celadon Gym to battle Erika, Team Rocket disguises Ash as a little girl, then disguises themselves as "Ashley's" parents, complete with Meowth under James's shirt to simulate a gut (in which Meowth makes snarky comments, and even pops out of James at times).

Years
  • They are funny when they try to hide from a group of dangerous Pokémon.This is one of my favourite disguises. Hahaha
    Trying to hide as a Kakuna from Beedrill.

I also like when our heroes disguise as Team Rocket.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ! THIS POST IS IMAGE HEAVY !
    Be aware when loading this post on slow internet!

Favorites? I have so many.

When they disguised as the Ralts evolutionary family. That was a really great one, tbh.

When James disguised as a Moltres.

When Team Rocket dressed up in Rose of Versailles style clothing. (Yeah, you need to learn this reference, guys!)

Some of their ridiculous ones that are rather...paper thin:

WHEN TEAM ROCKET DISGUISED AS "TREES" (really?)

...As old people.

...And as old people again.

<_<

Sources: Tumblr, Imgur.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    One that really made me laugh was when Jessie dressed as Snorlax's mother in order to try to make Snorlax fall asleep in the episode that Ash catches it. Her whole routine with the costume was just ridiculous haha.

Back