• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those Catchy Openings.

Years
    If you are from Israel, you must love channel 6 dubbed version-
    זה עולם ...חדש לגמרי
    זה עולם חדש
    כל אחד רוצה למעלה
    כל אחד רוצה לחיות
    ולעוף קדימה הלאה
    ומעל כולם להיות
    כולם! חולמים! לעלות שלב אחד למעלה
    ומתקדמים כל היום וכל הלילה פזמון:
    זה עולם חדש לגמרי
    זה עולם חדש פלאי
    יש שביל חדש, עם הרבה הזדמנויות
    אז כדאי לנסות להיות
    הכי טובים שאפשר להיות
    ...לנסות להיות זה ...עולם חדש לגמרי אז כדאי לנו לנסות
    את הכי טוב לעשות
    ...זה עולם חדש
    !!!זה עולם חדש

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I always reply to these threads XD

English - Best - Johto League Champions, Advanced Challenge, Advanced Battle, Battle Frontier
    - Worst - Orange Islands, Chronicles, DP rap

Japanese - best - Rivals!, Ready Go!, Battle Frontier, Spurt!, I Won't Lose! - Haruka's Theme (ending, I know) Together
    Worst - Mezase Pokemon Master (Whiteberry) and I have to say High Touch! because the music in the background is such poor quality although I listen to it a lot and like it

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    If you are from Israel, you must love channel 6 dubbed version-
    זה עולם ...חדש לגמרי
    זה עולם חדש
    כל אחד רוצה למעלה
    כל אחד רוצה לחיות
    ולעוף קדימה הלאה
    ומעל כולם להיות
    כולם! חולמים! לעלות שלב אחד למעלה
    ומתקדמים כל היום וכל הלילה פזמון:
    זה עולם חדש לגמרי
    זה עולם חדש פלאי
    יש שביל חדש, עם הרבה הזדמנויות
    אז כדאי לנסות להיות
    הכי טובים שאפשר להיות
    ...לנסות להיות זה ...עולם חדש לגמרי אז כדאי לנו לנסות
    את הכי טוב לעשות
    ...זה עולם חדש
    !!!זה עולם חדש
    Was that the first openng to Advanced Generation? When I translated it, it had a line like "advanced all day" or something like that.

PokemonMasterRazir said:
    Yeah Jhoto was decent. Better then the current one -shutter-
    I personally like that one more than most of the Johto and Hoenn themes.

Last edited:
    Years
    Was that the first openng to Advanced Generation? When I translated it, it had a line like "advenced all day" or something like that.
    XD no, that the Johto one, but it has the hebrew word for advance, never noticed beforeXD

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    My favorite opening of all time is Spurt. It just seems so big and awesome, as if the series were to end. Together is very good too (first japanese pokemon opening i saw, and it seemed so awesome), but they ruined it with the 2008 version.

I dont like the PUSA openings, they seem so rushed and cheap, especially when compared to the japanese openings and even the 4kids ones. When i saw the Battle Frontier song i was expecting something big and when i saw something so short i was like What? Then i saw Spurt and it seemed so great in comparison. I hate the DP rap, its so lame. The battle dimension song is better (especially the Darkrai version), but it does little to compensate for such a pathetic excuse for an opening. It is way too short and its just made of a bunch of random scenes from the anime and Together.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I say the Battle Frontier opening was the best IMO...

Back