• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • When im migrating my shiny Cacnea from Sapphire and it saves my game on both and when i go to start the game it tells me my save files is corrupted and my shiny Cacnea is down the dunnie.

FORTUNATELY! i used the RNG method to get another, but its not a random encounter anymore.

If i couldn't RNG i would have lost the plot and smashed my game :P

Zowayixx

Tweak Master
    Years
  • When I went to a Jubilife City Gym area in the void and saved, thinking it was safe. Oh how sad I was when I got a BSoD...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I was in a battle against the Tower Tycoon in Pokemon Diamond. I was down to my last Pokemon and low HP , about 20 or less, but seeing as he was too, I decideed to take the chance and use Thunder Punch. Milotic used Surf first but then, it missed. I was so happy - I was finally gonna beat the Tycoon.

Electivire used Thinder Punch.
    Electivire's attack missed.
    Milotic used Surf.
    Electivire Fainted.

That was annoying.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Bug E4 guy + Drapion + Ice Fang = Almost broken DS.

For those of you that don't know, Drapion is only weak against Ground type pokemon. But with Ice fang, it took out both my Flygon and my Torterra. As well as the rest of my team several times. I finally wised up and got a Mamoswine. I'll see if it was all worth it tomarrow.

Years
  • Oh lawd. Here we go. Battle Tower again. The battle right before Palmer the second time. My Perfect Salamance, (Adamant, Perfect Attack and Speed.) Has taken down a Steelix and a Toxicroak. Then, it happens. Mamoswine, (it starts to go wrong right about....NOW) First, the mamoswine's quick claw activates. secondly it uses Blizzard. Third, it gets a darn Crit!!! I was fuming. I was so mad that it took Salamance down. Then it OHKO's both my Crobat and my Chansey( Yas NFE). I was so upset i didn't play for three weeks.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I defeated Roark... but couldn't save because my orginal file must be deleted first. [/fml]

I caught Giratina with a Dusk Ball, first try too. I forgot to save it and the next day I almost threw my DS lite across the room. ;_;

ThwackX

I dont exist.
    Years
  • Trying to catch a chansey
    Use mah Bidoof to put it to 3% hp
    Call out my budew
    Want to use stun spore to make the catch easier
    Miss the stun spore button and presses cut
    Cut hits
    Chansey dies

I AM FLIPPING FURIOUS

Spending Hundreds of thousands of PokeDollars on game corner coins to get TMs of ice beam, flamethrower and psychic B4 Pkmn League only to realise i needed money for revives + full restores.

EPIC FAIL :(

1.Trying to find Chansey.
    2.Enemy uses Full restore.
    3.Cynthias Garchomp.
    4.Cynthia in general.
    5.Bronzong in general.
    6.Having to pay 200000 pokedollars on gamecorner coins JUST for a TM of ice beam.
    7.Somehow B4 Pkmn League my Empoleon has 3 HM moves T_T.
    8.HM's in general.
    9.Rival is a fag, (look at his in battle sprite when battle starts in platinum lololololol).
    10.Using Roserade.
    11.Staraptor misses Take down twice in a row.
    12.Staraptor in general.
    13.Being paralysed and confused.
    14.Being burned by an ember T_T.
    15.Berthas gliscor uses ice fang against my gliscor.
    16.Not having an ice-type for cynthias garchomp.
    17.Need i mention Cynthias garchomp again?.
    18.Too many rival battles.
    19.Cyrus' Gyarados.
    20.Cyrus' Team in general ( It owned my team D;).
    21.Gliscor doesnt learn earthquake.
    22.Budews Poison Point
    23.Any pokemon with poison point for that matter
    24.Cythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias GarchompCythias Garchomp.

I seriously hate that Garchomp.

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Well, recently at the Battle Castle my Tyranitar, Rotom and Vileplume were beaten by a Pachirisu and Ledian. Several of my moves kept missing or just weren't strong enough, and I FAILED. :cer_pissed:

The Battle Factory is annoying too. I can beat the first seven with almost no problem, but then I get to the next set and...ugh. :cer_pissed:

It also annoys me when I realize a Pokemon I'm training has barely any defenses. I suppose I could just EV train, but I'm lazy. :cer_tongue:

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
    Years
  • BATTLE HALL:
    MY Tortera vs Manectric

Torterra use EARTHQUAKE
    Manectric with almost 1 hp(super red life)
    Manectric use Flamethrower
    CRITICAL HIT!
    TORTERRA FAINTED..

STREAK DESTROYED.
    said the F-word..curses manectric.. i hate it..

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • The first battle with Cynthia. NONE of my Pokes are above Lv60. I saved before battling her. Took me many tries to win. After that terrible battle, I went to the fight area and trained my pokemon and took my revenge! Now my DS broke because of a less than 1m drop... BY ACCIDENT

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • On my old DS ( chunky thing ) I was playing Pokemon Emerald and i was on Sootopolis and i ALMOST beat the gym leader i had like 10hp left and he ha ONE POKEMON with about 10hp too and STUPID PARALYSIS STOPPED ME FROM WINNING! What did i do? I SNAPPED MY DS IN TWO! It still worked for like a month then it failed.
    Now i have a DSi which i will never break

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • Every time I nearly killed one of the Elite 4's pokemon and they used a full restore on it, so I had to start all over again. That was just brutal.

Back