• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Since I traded Pokemon over, I surfed over to Canalave without doing the whole Celestic Town thing.

I got there, and couldn't get in because of thee two idiots playing with there Pokemon, blocking the gate. That irritated me. xD

Years
    If you ever played Colloseum(how ever it's spelled) and you find the people with raikou,entei, and suicune and you can't catch them because those things are like god like in pokemon and then i always had a pokemon that was able to kill it one hit 4 sum odd reason idk why??

Or the time when i was playing platinum and your climbing mt cornet i think its called and you go against jupiter and saturn i think and barry winds up having sorry pokemon that gets killed by all their pokemon and leaves you all alone with just Blaziken9way better than infernape in my opinion) -_- i was mad 4 like 5 minutes

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    When my Pokemon keep hurting themselves in confusion :@

This in the battle frontier. Almost every damn time, it hurts itself, and for some reason, in the Battle Factory, it does like quarter damage. xD

Years
    WHEN I'M WWALKING IN A CAVE AND THE FREAKIN' ZUBATS POP UP.
    "I swear, if this is another Zubat I'm gonna throw my DS across the roo- 'a wild Zubat has appeared!' @%$^$%&%^* -throws-"

RCMF13

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    When something uses double team or sand attack, causing me to miss.

And when my pokemon hurt themselves in confusion.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I was trying to catch Azelf the first time so I spend most of my money on Ultra Balls, they all failed and when I used a Pokéball it got it in one.

I had 40 Pokéballs I should have just used them...

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    I was reading this as I battled the battle factory, and I just happened to have one I feel fits well.

Battle 7. I send out Kingdra and Meganium. He sends out electrode and slaking. They team up and kill my kingdra. So then I replace it with Dusknoir. At this point I have both of them leech seeded and Meganium has a sub up and Slaking is attracted to my Dusknoir. Slaking then decides he doesn't love Dusknoir and hits him with night slash(wtf) and OHKO's thanks to a critical hit. Next turn, electrode breaks my sub with hyper beam and slaking uses gunk shot(WTF?!) and OHKO's with critical hit.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    That must suck. He's another one my friend told me:

Trainer SPARTA would like to battle!
    SPARTA sent out Xatu!
    Go, Togekiss!
    Xatu used Confuse Ray!
    Togekiss is now Confused!
    Togekiss hurt itself in confusion!
    Xatu used Mean Look!
    Togekiss can't escape!
    Togekiss is confused!
    It hurt itself in confusion!
    Xatu used Psychic!
    (Togekiss now has 3 HP left)
    Togekiss is no longer confused!
    Togekiss used Fly!
    But it missed!
    Xatu used Psychic!
    Togekiss fainted!
    My friend: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED????

Sort of pisses you off, doesn't it?

Oh i was reading through these found this, and LOLEDZ! So funny.

--
    When Im chaining low leveled pokémon and a BIDOOF breaks the chain!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    when your friend decides it'll be funny to hide you master ball in a pc box to scare then a shiny latias appears.

Damn friends.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
    I was ev training my Flygon (for its very first time). This is what happend at the last Unown I fought.

Wild Unown appeard!
    5% ChAnCe was sent out!
    5% ChAnCe used Strength!
    Unown Fainted!
    5% Chance gaind 238 EXP!
    +4 ATK
    I died when I saw this. Ive been training this Flygon FOREVER in Unowns. And I havent even trained it in attack once.

Flygon/5% ChAnCe
    Level 59 (Before level up)

Seriosuly. I knew I was supposed to get more.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    LOL! Sorry about that. Also when they miss and are just being obnoxious, like when the opponent lands a Critical Hit on a lame move >!<

I tried the E4 today, second time, and I was totally freaked, my Pokémon aren't strong enough yet so the Battle Frontier will be suicide xD The game is filling my Neopets Emptiness, I haven't played it in a long while that'a why I'm active here and my pets aren't Level 100 yet xD I'm waiting for my Neopets account to be unfrozen :(

So yeah, I was frusrated whe nmy pets missed shots allowing the opponent to win/land an uneeded shot e_e

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
    When I'm ev training and the darn WRONG poke shows up 10 times in a row.

...Or when Cynthia sends out Garchomp.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    AHHH, I almost broke my DS just now, I got to the second battle against Argenta in the Battle Hall (170 Win Streak) with my Tyranitar, she used a Gligar and it just used Double Team about 10 times and I couldn't touch it, then it took out my Tyranitar in about 5-6 hits and none of my attacks hit it, I truly hate this game right now.

Back