• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~THOSE THREE BOULDER DUDES~*!*~

~*!*~THOSE BOULDERS~*!*~

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I dont really like any of them, and I also have never caught any of them :P Since I never completed my Emerald game, but maybe I will this time around since I restarted it yesterday after awhile of not playing it :)

Years
    I've never caught or even cared about the Regis, so theres few stuff i know about them.

But i'm pretty sure Registeel was the one with the Nazi sprite in D/P, how can Nintendo dare to create such a sprite AND invent Probopass in one generation, something must be wrong with them...

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years

stupid pieces of rock - ice - steel;

I always wondered how Regice could not melt.
    and I loved it the most.

Registeel, was a pain to catch.
    Regirock, was pretty easy.
    and actually, I don't even remember catching Regice. Except, it's in my pc box.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    I don't particularly care for any of this trio, but I'd have to say my favorite is Regice, just because I like the Ice-type and I think Regice looks the coolest.

As for the easiest and the most difficult to capture, I really don't remember! I think they were all about the same for me...I think they were overall pretty easy to capture.

Back