• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts about demos. [UPDATE: With a minor correction.]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I've been waiting to get Smash Bros. demo at 3DS which will be out tomorrow (and I was wrong when I say it's coming in 2 more hours, sorry about that), and I was having thoughts. And no, I'm not asking for Demo codes, haha. I just want to share my thoughts, even before Smash Bros. demo are announced. And it's my opinion, so I hope you understand.

It was started when I was interested in a game demo of Fire Emblem Awakening at the end of 2013, because I was considering to buy one, so I think I gotta try its smaller version first. But there's one drawback though, and that is when I find out that I can only use it up to 30 times. Sometimes I like to see how awesome the graphics of the game, or the musics, or if they have one, the opening. But then, I tend to close apps a lot sometimes.

And it's the limited usage which makes me intimidated of using the demo sometimes, fearing that once I used it and then running out of the demo usage, I can't play it anymore, especially if I'm switching the games or just playing for a moment. As long as I can play it unlimited times (albeit with limited features) to let me decide if it's worth buying or not, it's fine with me.

I guess that's all for today, and I wish Smash Bros. demo that I'll get from eShop will have unlimited uses, and I'll let my fingers crossed on that now. I don't want unlimited uses to be just the exclusive to Platinum Club Nintendo users, ahaha.

Back