• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on Lego sculptures?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I'm looking to maybe get into the medium of using Lego bricks to make sculptures, and I was wondering how you guys feel about it. Haven't quite decided if I want to try for the kind where you build it, take a picture, then are free to take it down, or if going the route of using glue to make a nearly indestructable (anyone who's stepped on a brick before will probably agree) sculpture. Would it be something you guys would like to see, if I can manage it?

Pinta77

I used to love legos, and I still would if my mom didnt throw all my legos out so long ago.

regardless, I still find legos interesting. Id be very interested in seeing lego sculptures.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh. My. Gosh.

Some of the Lego sculptors I've seen are incredible. I don't care what anyone says.
    Spoiler:

Now, I can't imagine you're going for this level of lego sculpture, but if the above pictures can be considered the pinnacle of lego design-- I see no reason why you can't become renowned. I would absolutely love to see what you can do with legos.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Yea, something like that may be a bit beyond me currently, but its the kind of style I'd love to be able to do eventually. As is, I'm basically going into this simply with the experience I have from when I was building odds and ends as a child, which means it may take some time before I get some decent quality work.

Back