• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts When Setting Sail

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • At the time of writing, I'm currently inside of a ferry boat, where I'll setting sail soon. I'm writing this in a mobile connection, but I can't use it for long... Oh, where should we begin with?

*ahem* I can't believe that I'm inside of the ship once again, and this reminds me. My mom told me, when I was a child, I said to her that I'll going outside, but she won't allow me, so I have to use the excuse of going to bathroom because I want to see the back of the ship (the part with the motors in it), seeing how the water flows is gorgeous.

And still today, I like watching the water flows from the window, seeing many boats, and I managed to find a boat named Hikari some years ago, even though I didn't thought of taking a picture of it, and I missed that chance already... But I enjoyed it alot.

Nevertheless, the ship is departing as of now, and as I'm setting sail, I wish you guys Happy (early) Chinese New Year. I wish you guys more happiness to come!

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Wow, awesome! Water is really pretty, huh?
    And happy new year, too. Hope you get lots of luck!!

Back