• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Avatars Up For Grabs!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Awwwwwww...thanks everyone! ^_^ As for requests, I'm not currently taking them, but I will when I have time. :) I have exams next week >_< so I'm having to do a lot of revision... :(

I did, however, manage to get two more done this morning. The first one was requested by lil' jose, and the second one is Kirlia, requested by Casty! :) (these two aren't available for public use, since they are requests. :))

Hope you like! ^_^

W00t! Forest is the best ^___^
    I will use it when my CCS avatars end!
    A question... will ya make more?

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Awwww...thanks so much, everyone! ^_^ Your comments make me blush! In answer to your question, Casty, yep! ^_^ I have two more here (I am really pleased with the Umbreon one! :))

People mentioned these ones earlier, so I did them ^_^ I'm not currently taking requests, sorry! I've changed the top post to reflect these new avatars if you need the urls! :)

--FG ^_^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    that umbreon one is the best one ive seen in a long time...it would really look awsome if you made is a full moon

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow FG these avatars are Awesome! You always make such pretty b/gs
    Keep up the Great work :)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Awwww...thanks so much, everyone! ^_^ Your comments make me blush! In answer to your question, Casty, yep! ^_^ I have two more here (I am really pleased with the Umbreon one! :))

People mentioned these ones earlier, so I did them ^_^ I'm not currently taking requests, sorry! I've changed the top post to reflect these new avatars if you need the urls! :)

--FG ^_^

W00t! w00t! w00t! They're the best! The Umbreon one is magical! XD
    Will ya make more? XD

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

--FG ^_^
    Awww, mudkip! I might make it my ava. when I'm done with the one I made...:)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    That Umbreon is awesome! I love the background a lot, I might use it as my profile pic here and on my xanga.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    That's so kawaii! And the background is also awesome. Your a very talanted artist!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! You are the best! I like the Flareon a lot! His hairs are perfect ~_^
    I still like it but Wurmples are the best!

[EDIT] I will use it for my avatar :D [/EDIT]

[EDIT] Someone already using... So I will use another... [/EDIT]

Back