• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~?Through the Eyes of a N00b?~

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Years
  • RayquazaX said:
    Bravo!!!!!!!!!!Bravo Cla'p Claps *Are those Claps?* YAY YAH PART-AY!

Um, thanks... =/ But could you say why you liked it so much?

Kylie-chan said:
    I like that. I think it describes exactly what a n00b feels. It's alright for us to go "lyk u sux0rz" but it really is offending. =/ Public awareness pwnz. Although one thing that annoyed me was the clich? chocolate eyes. ^^; *hypocrite* And the fact you used it twice.
    RayquazaX, that's sheer SPAM and I reported it as such.

That's a clich?? o.O; I never knew that. Darn, now I'll have to think of something else to say. I always used the term 'dark chocolate eyes' for myself because they really don't look like brown unless you look at them very closely. From afar they look like black, but I don't want to give the impression that they're completely black...

Blah, enough rambling. I'll think of something. =) Thanks for letting me know! *Supa Lolly*

Back