• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw a random object at the person above you. [REVIVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Throws emotions at ^^ and ^*
    (Innocent Code) InnoCode: "I'm scared! Help me!" *Is crying*
    (I'm in character)

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    throws this - If Miley Cyrus were to jump off a skyscraper, 90% of people would say "Don't do it Miley!", 9% would say "Who cares, it's her life.", and the remaining 1% would say:"Oh, **** it, I'll push her myself." If you're one of the 1%, copy and paste this into your signature.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Catches it and throws it at miley so she falls*
    *Throws my innocence at Kaza*
    Please don't drug me again!

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    and what were i doin yesterday?

@ code thanks for throwing it at her XD

If Miley Cyrus were to jump off a skyscraper, 90% of people would say "Don't do it Miley!", 9% would say "Who cares, it's her life.", and the remaining 1% would say:"Oh, **** it, I'll push her myself." If you're one of the 1%, copy and paste this into your signature.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    blocks rage delfects to miley
    If Miley Cyrus were to jump off a skyscraper, 90% of people would say "Don't do it Miley!", 9% would say "Who cares, it's her life.", and the remaining 1% would say:"Oh, **** it, I'll push her myself." If you're one of the 1%, copy and paste this into your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back