• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw-Anything-at-a-member game (Pokemon Style)

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
  • ?H?ϧ said:
    <--Throws a Dark Ursaring at Star--> You're favorite Pokemon! :P :P:P:P:P
    For the moment! *pets him* XD *throws a Charizard of DOOOOOM at Chris*

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • pokemon abuse PAH! pokemon abuse is roling a pokemon up in a carpet and throwing it off a bridge with c4 charges atatched to it. *rolls up star and dark ursaring in a carpet and throws them off a bridge with c4 attached to them* XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Aggron91 said:
    pokemon abuse PAH! pokemon abuse is roling a pokemon up in a carpet and throwing it off a bridge with c4 charges atatched to it. *rolls up star and dark ursaring in a carpet and throws them off a bridge with c4 attached to them* XD
    Now thats Pokemon and human abuse! XD *rolls A91 up with Torchic and rolls them off the Empire State Building*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • shining_light said:
    *pokes Star with Drak Ursaring* Kneehahaha! *Picks up Snorlax* *Falls* *throws at Star* The blunt of our throwing :P

~Lil' Schu
    How could you do that to me?! XD *throws a Wigglytuff at Lil' Schu*

Years
  • *Sends a Cacnea(the #1 cuteist Pok'emon on earth!) to PiroMunkies house with a Ashlee Simpson CD(She rocks!!!!),and the Cacnea gives PiroMunkie a kiss,and runs away*....* throws a Groudon at Aggron91(don't be mad at me)*

Years
  • Don't be mean!...*Throws a Cacnea at pynpfan,take that!*.....*Sorry Cacnea,I had to do it*.hehe

~Rachel~(Have to be a girl for 6 days)

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Hey! Nobody invited me... NO FAIR! *Walks out of my sulking corner and throws a Pikachu, a Shelgon, and a Growlithe at a passing member* Nyah! =P

Back