• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Throwaway Melmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    Hoping someone out there may have a Melmetal they're willing to junk, I'd really love one for SwSh, but playing Go is kinda outta the question for me, as my location isn't heavily trafficked enough to make catching all the Meltan viable. If you do have one, I'll take anything, it could be 100% worthless, 0 IVs in everything and I'll still happily take it. I know this is a lot to ask for, apparently the average time spent evolving one is like, a month from what I've heard.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    I should specify what I will trade, cause I realized my current post is just me begging for a pokemon which is likely against the rules, I'm willing to trade any or all of the following, Shiny Gallade, Shiny Lucario, Shiny Hawlucha, and Shiny Falinks

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    It doesn't need to be shiny, it just has to be a Melmetal
    Edit:wait misread that, yeah, any or all of the shinies I listed are what I'm offering for a Melmetal specifically, since Meltan can't be evolved unless you play GO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Yeah okay then, will take the lucario please if you dont mind. But I don't know how we trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    Yeah I have done all that, just not sure how to trade in the game, the only trading I have done is from one switch to my other in local connection.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back