• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

xXI JOE IXx

Well, my Thunder Wave clocks in at about 10,000, and that's a low-intensity Move based more on incapacitation that damage. So, I'd say 10,000 at minimum. Though, as a Raichu, I could probably push it a lot higher if I tried. I'd also knock myself out in the process, or likely set something on fire.

I've never asked, are you a wild Pokemon, or does somebody own you? *Pulls Pokeball slowly out pocket*

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Joe if he was I would've caught him the moment I met him - and that was a long time ago

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I'm neither. I don't have an owner, per se, but I don't think of myself as wild. I'm....independant. Does that answer your question? Put that thing away or I'll put my volt theory to the test. On you.

xXI JOE IXx

I'm neither. I don't have an owner, per se, but I don't think of myself as wild. I'm....independant. Does that answer your question? Put that thing away or I'll put my volt theory to the test. On you.

Oh god... Plan B! Look at this! *Chucks pokedoll and runs while he's distracted*

Got Away Safely!

I'll be back though, I'll catch you when you least expect it >: )

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I've never asked, are you a wild Pokemon, or does somebody own you?
<----- is this a topic question? Anyway...

Neither. I'm a human. My pokemon are my best pals.

xXI JOE IXx

Not a topic, I was talking to Dreams Epilogue, he's a raichu, and I'm going to catch him when he least expects it

Skip Class

Years
Not a topic, I was talking to Dreams Epilogue, he's a raichu, and I'm going to catch him when he least expects it

Even a masterball can't catch him, everyone knows Dream's real fast to escape and even then he can wack it away with his tail (and hit you in the head with it if you aren't lucky

by the way Joe, try not to double post (Midori will not be happy)

xXI JOE IXx

:O Sorry, I won't double post again, its just that the thread was about to go onto page 2. I bet I can catch him if I put him to sleep :D

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
Years

Active: Moderate to high
Partner: Electivire
Partner's Nickname: Sgt. Volt.
Why: I'm a huge fan of electric pokemon and even created a mono-type electric team once. They are my favorite type and the people here seems really nice. :)
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: None (at the moment, will change)

Password:
Discharge

ha ha. I'm such a clux.

Last edited:

xXI JOE IXx

Haha! That probably gave Sgt Shock a REALY BAD first impression XD

Skip Class

Years
Haha no I win, Owner of the Club rules the place -points to the no violence sign on the wall-

Back