• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • What does your partner do in their spare time?

Raikou: I don't have to tell you!

Me: Bad mo-

Raikou: Shut up *uses thunder*

Me: he goes and watches the Suicune down by the river.

Raikou: I said Shut up!

Me: *runs in the opposite direction* Welcome newbies!

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • My partner totally snipes people with his "V-62" lol. His master is totally protects the region so he must be completely epic. :P

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • What does your partner do in their spare time?
    Rotom tries an usually unsucceful try to catch fishes.

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
  • Wait, he doesn't exist? I thought that was just from the movie. Ho-oh created all three of them though....how is that possible?!?!

Years
  • Wait, he doesn't exist? I thought that was just from the movie. Ho-oh created all three of them though....how is that possible?!?!
    Jolt and I second these questions!

I thought the whole Unknown creating Entei thing was just for the movie, not for the games/series? :\

Years
  • Entei exists. That movie has nothing to do with his true origins. The unknown made him from the girls imagination to soothe/comfort her.

Chu-chu*nods her head in approval*

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I've never got a Pokedex recording on Entei, so I thought the Unown thing applied for all of the games as well.

Back