• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
As much as I try I still am to stubborn to learn CSS - after all my many attemps. - Though eventually I will learn

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
There is a css help thread in webmaster's development which i created. I've got a tutorials and lots of codes there to help you out if you wish to learn. TA would be nice with a little css and i would make something but it'd be hard for zappy to edit. You'll get there though.

Skip Class

Years
I would try and learn CSS but that would take time. Though I may start learning after I do a bit of my Heart Gold guide. Anyway did edit the front post a bit with some extra templates I had which were for my forum but I used it here

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Thought of making a userbar for this club. ^^

Spoiler:

I will TRY to post here, seeing as it needs activity, and I found out that I joined this club without even posting.

Skip Class

Years
Thanks Spiny! I always love your userbars - And you changed your username again

Skip Class

Years
Oh yea guys I've updated the Points/Ranks chart so that it's easier to add points. Oh and if you guys didn't know we had a points/ranks system - especially the new guys,

It just a way a personally invented to move you guys in the ranks - and before you ask I will not add points up past 1000

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I can't see the userbar for some reason. I press show, but nothing appears. It's very strange. But at least Raikou's got his voice back.

Raikou: *hoarsly* I'm back. But I won't say much however. Not for a long time at least. *coughs*

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I can't see the userbar for some reason. I press show, but nothing appears. It's very strange. But at least Raikou's got his voice back.
Probably your internet.

Also, I'd like to change my partner to Electrode, no nickname.

Spr_2c_101.gif
: Sup

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Name:Tyknight3

Active: I'll try and post at least once a day
Partner: Rotom-H (if possible)
Partner's Nickname:
Why: I really like the electric type. It's a solid type with only one weakness and I really like how the vast majority of them have excellent speed and sp atk. That and Rotom is my favorite pokemon so yeah.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I really have to be more active again eh? Well, that's not possible for me right now, since I've have a school to attend to, memorize some law of cosines and such. But I'll try my best to check in here.

And thanks for the new ranking system Zap, plus the new userbar(I really wish I could make one).

And I think everything is in order Tyknight3, so welcome.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Partner's Nickname:
Why: I really like the electric type. It's a solid type with only one weakness and I really like how the vast majority of them have excellent speed and sp atk. That and Rotom is my favorite pokemon so yeah.

I'm afraid you've forgotten something vital to become a member of the club, have a quick read of the main post again~
Nice to see the interest though!

Circuit

Years
Hmm, new sig!! Thanks Joe!

Raikou: It's cool *coughs*

Me: Go to bed. Why are you still up? I thought we agreed on quarter past eight for bed?

Raikou: Sor- *coughs again* ry.

Hey guys, does anyone have a max potion? Raikou needs one, but I can't leave him on his own while I go to the 'mart.

Skip Class

Years

Partner's Nickname:

Not accepted you're missing something

@ Rigel
You changed your username again! I swear everyone is these days

@Flash!
Epic Sig, like a combo of TA and ADAN

Skip Class

Years
I'd be happy if you could make something for the first post, though as for my sig I'm working through all the pokemon Special Pics I've got for my sig at the moment, though maybe another time

Skip Class

Years
I don't mind, any banner you could make I guess, and as I've seen from your work you are pretty epic.

Circuit

Years
I'm glad I made ADAN GOLD. I just couldn't leave it to die though. Anyway, I am going to try and learn how to create graphics and stuff, so hopefully that'll go well.

@ zappy, thanks! I did think it would be cool to have a mix, but it was Joe that added the thunder touch.

Skip Class

Years
It kinda did die, me Dream and 2 of the other owners were discussing how we were gonna redo it.

And don't worry Joe I got the wall it's just on my laptop so I can't get it at the moment

Circuit

Years
Why not?

My laptop is kind of slow. It doesn't like thinks that take up too much virtual memory. if I am trying to do more than two things at once, it goes mental. I wish we'd get some proper thunder storms over here sometimes.

Back