• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Thundershock On a Rock pokemon actually hit? on Yellow

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Hang On, that happened to me once! It happened when i was battling brock with my pikachu! It only did a tad of damage, but hey; every bit of damage counts right!? ;)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Seems like it~ I think its kinda cool now all i need to do it trade it to G/S/C then to F/L then migrate it to platinum~ then i'll have a better pikachu~

That's all great except you can't trade Gen.1 or Gen.2 Pokemon onto a Gen. 3 game.

But just to clear this up, it was confirmed years ago that Brock's Pokemon were set in the game as just Rock type, one to reference the anime, and two so that you actually had a chance of beating him with Piachu.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
  • Seems like it~ I think its kinda cool now all i need to do it trade it to G/S/C then to F/L then migrate it to platinum~ then i'll have a better pikachu~

You can migrate from G/S/C to FireRed And LeafGreen???
    and ever thought that the Geodude might have the glitch not pikachu...

Back