• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thy Word is Law

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Spoiler:

I got a bit fanfic-y there, but essentially, If you had the book containing everything Pokemon ever, from games to manga to anime to merchandise, what would you write in it, or write out of it?

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • I'd make the whole story in general MUUUCH more "mature." You know, not as little-kiddy as most people think it is. (Especially the anime, I'd at LEAST bump it up to PG-13.)

In general, make the battles tougher and less simple, relationships would pop up and burst, some hate others, some love others, make the crime-doers much more dangerous, etc etc etc. Basically it would be a much more dark and sinister world. x3

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I'd give myself a giratina named Flippy.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Hehe...*Scribbles a Mustache on Ashes' face, and is about to point eraser at Piplup*

>.>

<.<

*Erases Stache*

Lets see here...Lets rewrite Electric Soldier Porygon and re-air it, give Porygon-Z the staring role in a movie, make Ash actually evolve his Pokes, and make the plot a bit more logical, but still fun for the kiddies. Also, write another "Ash temporarily dies" episode, and make some other guy the main character for I don't know...Ten or so episodes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    If I could do something like that, I would do so much... so much that it is too much to post here...

But yeah, I'd write myself in the story too, of course!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    -Erase Charizard and replace it with Mara from the Megami Tensei Series.

-Make a completely new cast of characters for each Pokemon region on the Televison show.

-Erase Lucario and repalce it with nothing.

-DESTROY Volbeat and Illumise.

-Add Morning, Day, and Night to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.

-Make the International version of the TCG change the back design of the cards starting with the E-Card Series like Japan.

-Make the VS Expansion released outside of Japan.

-Make all the Pokemon, People, Places, Items, ect, keep their Japanese names in the international release.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • I would kill Ash from day 1 and make Misty the main character and her Sidekick would be Poison Pokemon Rule(Poison) When Misty and I vs 4 her badge i clobber her so badly with Weezing that Misty will not wanna continue her journey so i become the main character and my Poison pokemon and i live happily ever after btw i complete the Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn and Sinnoh league beat Cynthia and become Sinnoh champ and i leave it like that until gen 5 comes out

My pokemon would be(in order from strongest to weakest)

Weezing(main pokemon)
    Victreebel
    Crobat
    Swalot
    Muk
    Tentacruel

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I would erase the tv show completely and replace it with the manga =3
    Oh, and revamp some pokemon's movesets by changing what they can and can't learn a bit. I'm still annoyed with how anything can learn toxic and doubleteam >_<

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'd make Pokemon the anime a lot less goody-goody than it is now. Less kid-friendly language, and more adventure and action in there. I mean, it's a world where these insanely powerful creatures battle each other; how can you possibly make that a little goody-goody anime series? :3 Anyways, there would be a lot less lessons as to why ~friendship~ is just soooo important with you and your Pokemon. Oh, and a lot less stupidity with catching and training Pokemon (aka, if a Zapdos is lying nearly dead on the floor, a smart trainer would catch it. Ash is not smart...) So yeah, more adventurous stories in the anime.

Also, in the anime, I'd add some more love to the storyline. <3 Perhaps a little thing going on between Ash and the female partner, where one loves the other but the other doesn't love him/her back. I like that sort of stuff on occasion... I don't know it sort of makes me feel more involved, if you know what I mean.

Also, I'd make the games storyline last a little longer. From what I've heard (and I may not be right), you can store a lot more information and storylines into a gamepak than Pokemon is storing right now. I hate it when I finish a game. ;o; It's like you want to beat the game so badly, and then when you do... you wish you hadn't. The adventure and the road you take to beat the game is the most exciting and captivating part of the game. So definitely, more storyline in the game. <3

I would draw me in there because that would be sooo cool if I was featured in my favorite anime show. xD

Of course, I'd add and erase and redesign a LOT of the Pokemon (especially 4th Generation). That includes Electivire, Magmortar, Cherubi, Tangrowth, Magnezone, Mamoswine, etc. Oh the list goes on forever... I mean, some of these Pokemon are just completely unnecessary. :/ Their designs are awful and their art looks like it was drawn in 3 minutes.

Back