• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Tickets, Tickets everywhere.

Years
  • So there are plenty of tickets in 3rd generation. Mystic, Aurora, Eon, that old sea map etc.
    Did any of you visit all those islands?

How can one, like myself, get in possession of these tickets today?
    I read something about E-reader, mixing records with other players etc, but I have no idea what all of that means.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Well, I have done this several times in my Emerald game, and those tickets are needed for several purposes:

First, activate Mystery Gift: you need to go to any Pokemart and fill in the questionnaire on the counter. Just type the following: LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL and the man behind the counter will unlock mystery gift for you. Next, save and restart your game and you should find the Mystery Gift option in your title screen. You can click on Mystery Gift and you can download special items and Pokemon, but the Mystery Gift cannot be gotten unless there is an event.

Please do note it isn't possible anymore to trigger these events. The following items could only be obtained through download via Mystery Gift when the corresponging events took place.

Mystic Ticket - This ticket was used to obtain Lugia/ Ho-Oh from Navel Rock.
    The Old Sea Map - would take you to Faraway Island to catch Mew.
    The Aurora Ticket - was used to obtain Deoxys from Birth Island.
    The Eon ticket - was used (only through download from Mystery Gift too) to travel to Southern Island to catch either Latios (Sapphire) or Latias (Ruby). In Emerald it depends which colour you choose when talking to your mom after defeating the Elite Four. If you pick Red, you can catch Latias, if you pick Blue, you can catch Latios.

So there you go, unfortunately you can't possibly obtain any of these Items and Pokemon anymore in the Gen.3 games because the Events took place years ago.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    With this save file, you can send the Eon Ticket to a Ruby/Sapphire game by linking an e-Reader rom with a Ruby/Sapphire rom together. It can then be shared to other R/S/E games up to 5(?) times using Record Mixing.

Years
  • With this save file, you can send the Eon Ticket to a Ruby/Sapphire game by linking an e-Reader rom with a Ruby/Sapphire rom together. It can then be shared to other R/S/E games up to 5(?) times using Record Mixing.

Thisthisthis, thanks. Wow, seems complex, would be awesome to have a detailed tutorial on this one, as it seems one can easily mess up their game by doing this.

Is this actually sme sort of hacking?
    Can it make a save file on a cartridge corrupted?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In my original run of Pokémon Emerald, I wasn't able to get a hold of them, unfortunately, as I didn't know how. Well, I did know that they were obtainable via Action Reply, but I just didn't have this device and neither did any of my friends or cousins. Years later when I played the game again in an emulator, was finally able to receive those tickets. Had the chance to put cheat codes in while playing, and I immediately took advantage of that and got the job done. 8)

Years
  • I dont want to hack :L

I wouldn't mind however, getting someone who hacked to mix records with me so I can get tickets. In case it's possible xD

Back