• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Til' death do us part

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
    Years
    Well I'm just a young one right now, so obviously I'm definitely not getting married anytime soon. But i think a wedding would be fun when im an adult, unifying with the one i love. I definitely don't want the traditional wedding though. Oh no me and my ''future husband'' lets call him jimmy joe jam for now since i haven't met him yet, will come up with a wedding so awesome everyone will wanna come xD

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Yes! I want to get married to someone who loves and cherishes me for who I am. I believe marriage is the unification of two hearts into one, bond together by love and trust despite any differences between each person. The best marriage happens when both individuals have found themselves as a person and are ready and willing to share their lives with one another. I believe marriage is only natural and I do really hope for that day when I walk down that aisle with the person I love.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm not a religious person, so marriage at most is just an ultimate symbolic representation of my love and commitment to another person and their love and commitment to me. Its not a goal for me, but its also not something that I would be okay with going without my whole life. I want to be married, and I want to have a family, and I want to own a home and have a career.

Back