• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tiles by: mrhaxmaster

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
  • Hey everyone this is my first attempt at making tiles....
    they aren't that good but CC please.

mytiles.png

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
  • My rating is 6.5/10
    it is better than what i can do, but its lower do to the fact the palette is not that vibrant.
    What are these supposed to be? South Park-ish?

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    it's better than the ones i did :P but i've seen better ones

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • The shapes of your trees are nice but the shading is off. I suggest looking at others tiles and see how they shaded. You need to take into consideration that each "level' of branches will shade the top of the next lower level. With some work on the shading your tiles can be really good.

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • yeah I agree with all of you :P they aren't good
    @Gir? i looked around and tried and tried and finally game out with a decent tile.
    @Dread Waffle: no they are attempting to make a decent tiles :P
    here it is:
    house-1.png

EDIT: i will be making separate tiles now and make a tileset after. (I might make some maps too...)

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • They're much better than anything I can do, that's for sure. The shading seems a bit off in places though. And the newest building looks very nice I must say! Good job C:

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • @sunalli
    yeah my first tiles are terrible.... but i decided to try as hard as i can to make better tiles with good shading.

house2.png

^almost same as last building but smaller^

house3.png

^ i think this one is a bit too dark but you guys tell me ^

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Sadly -the first few tiles looked like something i would do as a random thing but not actually use or show anyone.
    But those last three are actually quite nice, a clear sign of improvement too.
    Keep Up the Good Work.

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • Sadly -the first few tiles looked like something i would do as a random thing but not actually use or show anyone.
    But those last three are actually quite nice, a clear sign of improvement too.
    Keep Up the Good Work.
    yeah the first ones are pretty sad. but i looked at some tiles people made and got inspired to actually use a pallete and try to make it look usable. also thanks for saying its good work

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    yeah I agree with all of you :P they aren't good
    @Gir? i looked around and tried and tried and finally game out with a decent tile.
    @Dread Waffle: no they are attempting to make a decent tiles :P
    here it is:
    house-1.png

EDIT: i will be making separate tiles now and make a tileset after. (I might make some maps too...)
    This is just and edit of my first attempt at elm's lab. It's public now but I asked for credit in my deviantart :\. You shouldn't really be asking credit anyway since how much of it you didn't change.

As for these:

house2.png

house3.png

Again they're edits either just shortened or recolored. You shouldn't be slightly editing my tiles and asking for credit with not even a slight mention of me.

Last edited:
    Back