• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tilesets, Starter kits etc.

haxx27

Trainer
Years
  • Hey does anyone know where I can get some really good FR/LG or Emerald Tile/chip sets or starter kits? I've been looking for quite some time. I did notice there quite a few posted under the 'Game Dev Resources' section, but a lot of the ones I need I can't get to/don't exist on the sites anymore.

I'm using RMXP and I'd like to start my own game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • Hey does anyone know where I can get some really good FR/LG or Emerald Tile/chip sets or starter kits? I've been looking for quite some time. I did notice there quite a few posted under the 'Game Dev Resources' section, but a lot of the ones I need I can't get to/don't exist on the sites anymore.

I'm using RMXP and I'd like to start my own game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Well, tilesets are easy to come by, but the starter kits were never finished anyway. My suggestion is for you to try something else, find a good scripter, or make it youself, because working with an unfinished starter kit is a big pain in a bad place.

haxx27

Trainer
    Years
  • Well, tilesets are easy to come by, but the starter kits were never finished anyway. My suggestion is for you to try something else, find a good scripter, or make it youself, because working with an unfinished starter kit is a big pain in a bad place.

Yeah I know what you mean about the starter kit thing. I downloaded one of the ones from the Game Dev Resources page, and it's not completed at all. Theres very little to work with. I guess I'll go look for more tilesets.

Thanks

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Just ask someone to re-post the ones you need. I have all of them and some I've ripped myself. When I have time I can post them in the Resources Thread, ok?

~Azura.

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Hey, I've been working on a starter kit. You can take a look at the thread in the forums. It'll still be a while until it's finished, but it'll have all the scripts you need.

Back