• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME Flute

TeamRocket

no, there are 2 - in the pyrite windmill (accessible via the ufo and the u-disk) and the one vander gives to you.

SilverUmbreon

Cipher Peon
    Years
    No, there is a third, or so I've heard from my Nintendo Power. Apparently, you get it from beating the final Mt. Battle trainer if your pokemon are at a high enough level.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Meh... where do i get the U-Disk my god... Im on Snagem Hideout and that idiot Ganzap dont let me pick that item... even when i beated he and captured that Cypher Peon's Quilava... YOU SUCK GONZAP!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Flygon_trainer said:
    the U-disk is near the railroad in the Shadow lab area. Gonzap won't let you have his item unless you take his Skarmory. I think it's a D-disk

Thnx ^^ But he only says something about... other thing :P
    How can i battle with he again?

Years
    you walk out of the building, exit the area, and walk back in. you go back to Gonzap, and talk to him. if his Skarmory is not currently yours, he will say something along the lines of "so, you want my skarmory that bad eh?" then you will battle him. you must take the skarmory and win.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Flygon_trainer said:
    you walk out of the building, exit the area, and walk back in. you go back to Gonzap, and talk to him. if his Skarmory is not currently yours, he will say something along the lines of "so, you want my skarmory that bad eh?" then you will battle him. you must take the skarmory and win.

Arrgh... Genoius Sonoroty is so cruel :P Why do I have to snag a Skarmory if I can capture one in my Ruby...

Anyway, thnx ^^

Years
    you must snag his skarmry because it is a shadow, and it is evil because it took me 3 tries to catch it. got killed the first 2 times in the high intensity crossfire... I had my Groudon up...

Years
    The skarmory fainted nearly all my pokemon the first time around. the second, I had Groudon out, couldn't touch the thing wothout fainting it. third time, I started with Groudon and let it kill everything in it's path, then switched to metagross when Skarmory came out... now i know why I don't use flyers...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Skarmory was possibhly the most stubborn pokemon I ever had to catch. It took me five tries at Realgam to catch it. it only took me two tries to catch metagross. :\

Years
    I used my metagross from Ruby. that's where Groudon and the rest of my group came from, although my new Lanturn and Blaziken are form Sparks' sapphire. I traded my extra Flygon for it

Back