• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time for a contest?

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey guys!

I want some feedback on this. I think we're due for a competition of sorts, but I don't want to just launch into it before gauging interest and I don't know what kind of contest to make! Do you guys feel up to some friendly competition? If so, what kind of contest would you like to see? Fakemon? Spriting? Icontest? Lemme know here if you have any ideas! :)

Years
Spriting! I'm not sure of what, but I wanna do some sprites, or maybe just pixel art in general. Just having a color pallet, theme, and size we have to go on would be a nice little contest.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
So I think we should stick to what's popular and do a pixel art contest, as Nina said already. Probably sprites but yeah, that would be good to draw people back in.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I'm up for whatever, preferably spriting or fakemon.

Either way, it would bring an end to the contest drought :p

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Then a Halloween spriting competition sounds perfect! Great idea Cheshire cat, I think that's exactly what we'll do. I'll talk to Fairy about getting that organised :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ooooo! I like the Halloween spriting contest idea! Yes, yes that sounds delightful! Aiden and I will work on the details.

But don't stop with the suggestions, if you have any post them here! Either for new contests or what you would like to see with the Halloween contest. :)

Back