• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time to compleate my Pokedex...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    A few more Pokemon I need if you've got 'em:

Seel
    Grimer
    Koffing
    Tangela
    Kangaskhan
    Staryu
    Electabuzz
    Magmar

If you have any of those, that'd be great. :) I have another batch of 6 for you. Oh, and I'll trade you a Slowpoke holding a king's rock if you promise to send it right back. I need Slowking too.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    A few more Pokemon I need if you've got 'em:

Seel
    Grimer
    Koffing
    Tangela
    Kangaskhan
    Staryu
    Electabuzz
    Magmar

If you have any of those, that'd be great. :) I have another batch of 6 for you.

i know i have a few of them :) ill have a look and go on wifi

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I'll have Makuhita, Cacturne, Spinarak, Poliwag, Surskit, and Nincada for you in a bit. I have to go right now, and I'll have to breed a couple of them, but I'll get those for you.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I'll have Makuhita, Cacturne, Spinarak, Poliwag, Surskit, and Nincada for you shortly.

need anything else? i only have a few of what u asked before?

okay cool well pm me when you have everything :) thanks XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Matzzz, you should take numbers off the list as you go, so people know which ones you still need.

Just an idea.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Thanks again! I feel I'm ripping you off here :(

I'm getting Heracross and Aerodactyl, and sending you level 1 poliwag and stuff.

Back